Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They set a fire , then say hey hey let’s not call anyone arsonists or they’ll set more fires
Nothing more American than that :skip:

I read their entire site/code was built using AWS. So they'll have to rebuild their entire database from the ground up on wherever they're hosted next :mjlol:
What’s AWS

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
cop who led the mob on a chase up the stairs for backup was a smart dude.. they are all lucky too. Secret Service would have started droppin bodies with no hesitation.

I don't think it's been said enough just how bloody of a day this could have been. If they got into the Senate chambers the Secret Service would have been mowing down dozens of people :wow:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
i can appreciate biden wanting to move forward with corona being in play

obviously they should be able to walk and chew gum, but i think we can all agree that we want the senate pushing a relief bill through, not going after the orange fakkit
Why not both. Trump caught again trying to get GA to overturn results. If America is to survive the Democratic party has to lay waist to him and the GOP. If not they'll come right back even more dangerous than before.

Georgia Officials Reveal Third Trump Call Seeking to Influence Election Results

— More than a week before President Trump called Georgia’s secretary of state, pressuring him to “find” votes to help overturn his electoral loss, the president made another call, this one to a top Georgia election investigator, in which he asked the investigator to “find the fraud” in the state.

The earlier phone call, which came to light on Saturday, along with the revelation that White House officials had pushed the top federal prosecutor in Atlanta to resign, underlined a broader push by Mr. Trump to overturn election results in the state.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
cop who led the mob on a chase up the stairs for backup was a smart dude.. they are all lucky too. Secret Service would have started droppin bodies with no hesitation.

I don't think it's been said enough just how bloody of a day this could have been. If they got into the Senate chambers the Secret Service would have been mowing down dozens of people :wow:

That Black cop did it without firing a shot mind you.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to take a page From R’s book and use quick, easy to understand language.

My vernacular going forward is this -

Terrorists stormed the capitol on 1/6.

We say 1/6 with reverence.

We always use the term “terrorists” when we talk about the attackers.

And you either condemn the terrorists or you don’t.

Im just debating MAGA randos on Instagram and simply asking them why they support the terrorist attack on 1/6. Force MAGA to defend terrorism

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
White people on their shyt again...more angry at Dems and private companies than the president trying to stage a violent seditious coup on congress so he can be president again.

because they don't care. They are part of the 73 million people who saw the last four years and said "Give me more of that"

Anyone angry at Dems today gets an immediate :mjpls: from me... There's plenty in TLR too. Why that place hasn't been purged is beyond me.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
White people on their shyt again...more angry at Dems and private companies than the president trying to stage a violent seditious coup on congress so he can be president again.
They ain't angry about shyt. They just rather the conversation be about anything else at this point. It's also why you have Republicans saying Trump should resign. They don't want to be held accountable to actually vote this POS out of office.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Now they're ready to go after AWS data centers...Parler must be shut down immediately.

VXergMj.png

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now they're ready to go after AWS data centers...Parler must be shut down immediately.

VXergMj.png

These fools keep escalating this stuff - Amazon probably spends more on security for a data center in a month then they will earn in their lifetime (that’s not hyperbole)

think you can plot against billion dollar tech companies on their own servers brehs