Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Starski

Superstar
Daps
These...people...are...fukking...retarded :dead:

Losing your freedom, jobs, money and livelihood for a President who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire...wtf is wrong with these dummies?

102-ED9-E5-ABCF-4-E9-B-9415-27-FC9126-FD6-B.jpg
Breh did you read his fukking screen name :dead:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
what’s so hard to believe? he legit pulled a stunt to overthrow the government

House and senate are blue, with Dem president

what hurdles are you expecting? Garland won’t think it’s worth his time?
Garland, Biden wants to move forward, the Democratic party sucks at capitalizing on their political capital time and time again. Then there's the issue of trump pardoning himself which has never been tried or been answered by the courts. I have zero faith in the government to drop the hammer on Trump and his enablers. It's the American way. Yes, he'll be impeached but I doubt the Senate convicts or removes Trump's enablers from Congress

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Garland, Biden wants to move forward, the Democratic party sucks at capitalizing on their political capital time and time again. Then there's the issue of trump pardoning himself which has never been tried or been answered by the courts. I have zero faith in the government to drop the hammer on Trump and his enablers. It's the American way. Yes, he'll be impeached but I doubt the Senate convicts or removes Trump's enablers from Congress

To that I say:

yeah, they need the isis treatment

This.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A federal building has never been attacked by domestic terrorists incited by a standing president before

this will not be forgotten or something Democrats treat lightly

The ONLY thing that softens the Dems efforts is Republican congressmen and senators. Dems will go all in. and I think/ hope there’s enough republicans on board to boost the efforts. There’s at least a few

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nancy needs to make an example out of mo brooks and refuse to seat him

the thing about not seating all 126 republicans was stupid, but mo brooks was at the klan rally on the 6th and the republicans arent gonna fall on the sword for one useless redneck from alabama. i hope she does it

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can appreciate biden wanting to move forward with corona being in play

obviously they should be able to walk and chew gum, but i think we can all agree that we want the senate pushing a relief bill through, not going after the orange fakkit

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're saying Monday by noon :skip:

I suppose it’s possible but not probable

we’ll see

my hunch is he’s just taking a page out of Trump’s book and guaranteeing something to his followers while he scrambles ad figure out what the fukk he can do

Feel free to jump in my six cert brehs

EDIT: if they have copies of the database they may be able to restore it quickly provided they can find a host - hopefully they can’t

Last edited: