Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It’d have to be the most insane shyt. Like a cop shot Obama on camera and pissed on his dying body while Mitch and Lindsey laughed like supervillains in the background.

Edit: misread I thought you was talkin bout storming the Cap. Naw breh, street nikkaz round here retarded. They might have fun warring with these MAGA cacs instead of each other for once.
I mean, a bunch of street cats would've been justified storming the capital waaaaaaaaaaaaaay before a bunch of inbred red neck white trash crackaz

but thats a different topic

Starski

Superstar
Daps
but how are walmart and amazon gonna mandate it, when their workers have already been working through this entire thing without it?

i mean i know no one likes to admit this, but the vast majority of healthy adults under 70 shake this thing off. and because of that fact it makes this a different conversation. if everyone was at equal risk theyd have an easier time forcing people to take it :yeshrug:theyre just never gonna successfully mandate it. and for the record im taking it myself, im not one of these anti vax retards

but i feel like this is the wrong thread for this :dead:

This has always been the dumbest fukking take since the jump, like do you know where we live? :russ:

~40% of the country is obese
42% of adults have some form of heart disease.

jesus US is the only 1st world nation where the average life expectancy DECLINED in the last decade.....

Nah but if you healthy you good :troll:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
you cant tell me that the inauguration isnt some kinda violent "last stand" for these terrorists :snoop:

whats the possibility of more violence? 99 percent or 100 percent? :dead:
Hopefully the cops (lololol for even typing this) mow down those fakkits.

Won't happen though.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

RWGK7gu.png

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Text SEDITION to 50409 and Resistbot will send letters to each of your Congress members (2 Senators and 1 Representative) requesting them to urge Nancy Pelosi to not seat any of the 126 Representatives who are trying to undermine our Constitution and overthrow the will of the people. This is a legal and viable action that can start to hold these Republicans accountable for their treachery. Join me in urging your Congress members to support this action.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has always been the dumbest fukking take since the jump, like do you know where we live? :russ:

~40% of the country is obese
42% of adults have some form of heart disease.

jesus US is the only 1st world nation where the average life expectancy DECLINED in the last decade.....

Nah but if you healthy you good :troll:
sorry breh, im quoting the CDC. it isnt my fact :dead:its theirs