Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
but how are walmart and amazon gonna mandate it, when their workers have already been working through this entire thing without it?

i mean i know no one likes to admit this, but the vast majority of healthy adults under 70 shake this thing off. and because of that fact it makes this a different conversation. if everyone was at equal risk theyd have an easier time forcing people to take

Come on man don’t do this. How old do you think Walmart workers are? You think there aren’t 50+ year old managers??Door greeters? Warehouse workers in not great shape?

It’s just a bunch of young muscle bound 20 year olds?

All these grocery stores are having to limit hours and increased covid protocols slow down production and cost more money.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on man don’t do this. How old do you think Walmart workers are? You think there aren’t 50+ year old managers??Door greeters? Warehouse workers in not great shape?

All these grocery stores are having to limit hours and increased covid protocols slow down production and cost more money.
so...those people will take the vaccine :dahell:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
so...those people will take the vaccine :dahell:
In bum—k Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama where Alex Jones is #1 on their playlist?

What about your girl Kristi Noem? You think she’s going to be cool with a mandate when she wouldn’t follow a stay-at-home guidance?

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps

I'm glad I have at least one Senator I can be proud of, because the other, Portman, may not have done any fukkery with the election but he's also a spineless piece of corporatist shyt who votes party line the vast majority of the time. Meanwhile the knuckle draggers here believe he's "moderate" and reelect him like clockwork every 6. :scust:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
merrick garland needs to unleash the wrath of god on these terrorists. and he has all the power to
tenor.gif