Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I never said the fact was wrong, just the context of using that fact in America considering our collective health has always had me :laff:
Not to mention the fact that the CDC also says it’s young and healthy people doing the most spreading:francis:

Anyone presenting that dumb ass argument needs to be slapped:smh:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
so obviously they need money for a whole overhaul and the entire infrastructure needs a retooling :troll:

that was one of the single dumbest narrative/slogans or whatever I've seen in my short time on this planet. it was always gonna be flipped on its head

need money to widen their tracking capabilities now :troll: also, new policies must be introduced to track activity on social networks (even though they never bothered to appropriately enforce existing ones) and enable state police to further cooperate with federal agencies across state lines

any time there's gotta be such a grand "well actually it REALLY MEANS" extension attached to your slogan - its trash. and possibly trash to the point where it was a trap to begin with
Reform the police, refund the people, I could pull ten more slogans out that would have been harder to negatively flip while still actually defunding the police. Sometimes people just like to be dumb for no reason tho