Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
theres not gonna be a vaccine fight :yeshrug: most people will take it, some will never take it, and the economy will reopen when deaths go down (but arent zero)

im not seeing a scenario where its forced
If certain large employers like Wal-Mart or Amazon mandate it to keep their workers safe but workers don't want to.....or airlines to travel because of overseas regulations in countries that don't have the vaccine.

There are a lot of scenarios where this can go off the rails fueled by rightwing/social media misinformation campaigns.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If certain large employers like Wal-Mart or Amazon mandate it to keep their workers safe but workers don't want to.....or airlines to travel because of overseas regulations in countries that don't have the vaccine.

There are a lot of scenarios where this can go off the rails fueled by rightwing/social media misinformation campaigns.
Anti vaxxers will join maga

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

but how are walmart and amazon gonna mandate it, when their workers have already been working through this entire thing without it?

i mean i know no one likes to admit this, but the vast majority of healthy adults under 70 shake this thing off. and because of that fact it makes this a different conversation. if everyone was at equal risk theyd have an easier time forcing people to take it :yeshrug:theyre just never gonna successfully mandate it. and for the record im taking it myself, im not one of these anti vax retards

but i feel like this is the wrong thread for this :dead:

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Holy shyt. There's literally a post in TLR from this morning asking why isn't it ok for these domestic terrorists to storm the Capitol due to "election fraud" when the dems brought up Russiagate? :snoop:

Is this The Coli or The_Donald? :scust:
There is one where @BaggerofTea brings up this coup being in large part about black people vote and mfs juelzing