Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
White ppl are entitled

Black ppl are not

We know what they have in store for us

Its already started though..

During the last few Maga rallies in DC they were getting attacked..

Theres video of Maga dudes that got lost and were jumped on a Metro Bus..

A Proud Boy and his girl were stabbed outside a restaurant on NY ave.

They were jumping random people as well..

I think people were calling for a more unifed effort..but everyone was saying that we need to let it go and its a white/white issue

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn’t going away. Groups of armed fascists protested outside many state Capitol buildings today. It’s going to get worse leading up to January 20

It’s gonna be a rough month and while
I know things will flare up in the future, I think things will cool down a week or two after Biden is sworn in.

trumpers will lose the resources, money or heart to keep after a certain point. And the more down the rabbit hole MAGA goes down the rabbit hole more the sane republicans will need to break with them. It’s not the worst thing

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
ErTuZh1VkAAxWAy

Shirt means 6 million wasn't enough :scust:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It’s gonna be a rough month and while
I know things will flare up in the future, I think things will cool down a week or two after Biden is sworn in.

trumpers will lose the resources, money or heart to keep after a certain point. And the more down the rabbit hole MAGA goes down the rabbit hole more the sane republicans will need to break with them. It’s not The worst thing

The vaccine fight is right around the corner.

As long as Fox News and the Ted Cruz gamesmanship is the playbook, it's going to be hard to tamp down this fire.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
trumpers will lose the resources, money or heart to keep after a certain point. And the more down the rabbit hole MAGA goes down the rabbit hole more the sane republicans will need to break with them. It’s not The worst thing
it seems like a third of the maga cult is already calling trump a pathetic cuck for conceding :mjlol: