Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
dudes really dont wanna press this once in a lifetime advantage, to ether the fukk outta Fox State Trump News :why:

it wouldnt be "adult"? :laff:

They are demoralized now? Just wait until those punitive damages hit them pockets to the tune of well over $10 billion after that civil judgement of $1.6 bill is handed down

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The difference here is theyre telling HIM that and its not a bunch of pundits on the outside making predications
Don’t tell the coli lawyers this, the Manhattan DA is now asking trump to come testify in front of a criminal grand jury… Any criminal lawyer will tell you that once they ask you think it’s pretty much a wrap you about to be indicted :mjlol:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
it's always been amazing how this fukking senior citizen uses these grade school insults and his cultists lap it up.

if my grandpa was going around calling people "smelly bill" and "toe jam mcgee" and shyt, i'd think he's lost his goddamn mind.
It works because politicians are dorks who have never really been challenged. If someone just consistently negged him and called him a child, he would lose his shyt and breakdown. No one does it because they are dorks.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Sorry but the charges for the Stormy Daniels case is lame and I see most of the public not accepting these charges as legit. This case should have went away years ago.