Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because he can laugh in tucker's face, and read his Dominion texts and force him to answer whether trump lost in 2020. make tucker look like the fool and p*ssy that he is

god damn, you guys are weak :mjlol:

There is no upside going on Fox. They are liars and worse, the audience demands that they be lied to…you are not winning anybody over by going on these Fox “News” shows and lending them credibility as Chuck Schumer.

Fox “News” deserves mockery and nothing else.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Fox News is starving for Liberal attention to give their horrible takes credibility. No serious Liberal should ever bother, let them flop. Their appearance is neither going to change the format or the minds of the audience watching.
They’re demanding a liberal to come on because Mitch just went on and shytted on them.

Let them fight :gladbron:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no upside going on Fox. They are liars and worse, the audience demands that they be lied to…you are not winning anybody over by going on these Fox “News” shows and lending them credibility as Chuck Schumer.

Fox “News” deserves mockery and nothing else.
absolutely not. schumer or hakeem going on live, and bursting that bubble, would be epic. the state propaganda arm of the republicans is weak and flailing

like rhakim said, i definitely wouldnt do a precorded segment. but they should be challenging tucker to have them on live. theres literally nothing to lose

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
absolutely not. schumer or hakeem going on live, and bursting that bubble, would be epic. the state propaganda arm of the republicans is weak and flailing

like rhakim said, i definitely wouldnt do a precorded segment. but they should be challenging tucker to have them on live. theres literally nothing to lose

Maybe you’re right. I write off all white right wingers because don’t know any in real life. I’m sure you know friends and family members who are right wing and you can make the call better than I can if they can be reached.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe you’re right. I write off all white right wingers because don’t know any in real life. I’m sure you know friends and family members who are right wing and you can make the call better than I can if they can be reached.
nah, they cant be reached :dead: but disgusted moderates can

i think this is gonna get awful for Fox. they have to pick between trump and desantis, they have to pay billions to Dominion, they're publicly humiliated and privately dealing with turmoil. i want knife twisting :mjlit:

this woman is human garbage, one of the biggest MAGAs out there

Last edited:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
I write off all white right wingers because don’t know any in real life.
i do know some of them, i work with a whole boatload of them at work... you're right to just write them off... they can't be reached nor reasoned with.... one of the dumbest things leftists do is engaged in dialog with bad faith right wingers... you can't reason a person out of a place reason didn't get them into.....

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
i do know some of them, i work with a whole boatload of them at work... you're right to just write them off... they can't be reached nor reasoned with.... one of the dumbest things leftists do is engaged in dialog with bad faith right wingers... you can't reason a person out of a place reason didn't get them into.....
The irony is that applies to the account that posts the most in this thread