Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the democrats should have stormy daniels go on the talk shows, and say that trump has the smallest dikk she's ever seen :laff:or would that nullify her 130,000 dollar payment?

:dead: :dead:

Hopefully I’m just being pessimistic and he gets indicted.

These ghouls should have been out here a long time ago. It’s embarrassing how long Trump was allowed to walk around peacocking these many years.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

CNN just went over the stormy daniels case, and its weak as fukk :dead: unless it's real fukkery and she gets involved, they shouldnt even bring it. stick with the real shyt

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

CNN just went over the stormy daniels case, and its weak as fukk :dead: unless it's real fukkery and she gets involved, they shouldnt even bring it. stick with the real shyt

It's a misdemeanor falsifying business records case, the idea is that the DA wants to get Trump in to make an on the record statement and produce additional evidence because if they can corroborate whatever evidence they're sitting on it could be upgraded to a felony pending the DA proving intent to conceal a crime.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:laff: Stormy "Horseface" Daniels

This dude and his quotation marks :laugh:

it's always been amazing how this fukking senior citizen uses these grade school insults and his cultists lap it up.

if my grandpa was going around calling people "smelly bill" and "toe jam mcgee" and shyt, i'd think he's lost his goddamn mind.

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
it's always been amazing how this fukking senior citizen uses these grade school insults and his cultists lap it up.

if my grandpa was going around calling people "smelly bill" and "toe jam mcgee" and shyt, i'd think he's lost his goddamn mind.
I had said that during the 2020 election and the lead up to it. The name calling and all that childish shyt? These are senior citizens acting like this. I was raised to respect my elders but I just can't with these mfs. It's pathetic. It would be less pathetic if it were some of these younger congresspeople or whatever, but these are people older than my damn parents acting like this. And yeah, somehow their people just eat it up.

:hhh: