Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good to see you agree normal people don't care about GOP culture war issues, after months/years of concern trolling about it before getting embarrassed by the midterm results huh.
you got me, breh. i was the only one predicting the republicans were gonna do well in the midterms :russ:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
you got me, breh. i was the only one predicting the republicans were gonna do well in the midterms :russ:

Lot of people were predicting a route sure. But a lot of us were looking at the polling, specifically the junk polls that GOP firms were blasting out, and said hold on something is up here. And we were right.
:yeshrug:

My issue is that even after that election there's still people pretending like the American people are sitting around concerned about trans people. Nobody knows a trans person. Nor are most parents sitting around concerned about gay books in libraries, or the safety of covid vaccines. Yet this is what the republican party is most focused on, with DeSantis being the chief warrior. Good luck with that shyt against Trump or Biden. It's not gonna work.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My issue is that even after that election there's still people pretending like the American people are sitting around concerned about trans people. Nobody knows a trans person. Nor are most parents sitting around concerned about gay books in libraries, or the safety of covid vaccines. Yet this is what the republican party is most focused on, with DeSantis being the chief warrior. Good luck with that shyt against Trump or Biden.
first of all; im sure desantis is running on jobs and keeping florida/schools open, standard 'economy' republican shyt. not being some kinda Tranny Ghostbuster :dahell:thats like saying biden is gonna run on shutting down pipelines

i'll just counter with this; good luck with this against desantis :mjlol:

it is the epitome of bad faith to pretend that the guy in this video has SIX YEARS left in the tank to be president of the united states :laff:you know it, and i know it. i fukking dread having to watch biden campaign :mjlol:

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
first of all; im sure desantis is running on jobs and keeping florida/schools open, standard 'economy' republican shyt. not being some kinda Tranny Ghostbuster :dahell:thats like saying biden is gonna run on shutting down pipelines

i'll just counter with this; good luck with this against desantis :mjlol:

it is the epitome of bad faith to pretend that the guy in this video has SIX YEARS left in the tank to be president of the united states :laff:you know it, and i know it. i fukking dread having to watch biden campaign :mjlol:

Benny Johnson? Biden has a stuttering problem and yes he's 79, but his accomplishments sell themselves and there's been a normalcy to the WH that has excluded fukkery (documents issues not withstanding). Do I think he should run? No. Yet who can replace him? Kamala? Pete?

:mjlol:

He's the best the party has ATM because the DNC hasn't prepared younger politicians for leadership roles. They've fought like hell for the boomers

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Benny Johnson? Biden has a stuttering problem and yes he's 79, but his accomplishments sell themselves and there's been a normalcy to the WH that has excluded fukkery (documents issues not withstanding). Do I think he should run? No. Yet who can replace him? Kamala? Pete?

He's the best the party has ATM because the DNC hasn't prepared younger politicians for leadership roles. They've fought like hell for the boomers
newsom has a better shot against desantis than biden. but im not worried about biden beating trump. and despite the investigations, theres certainly something to be said for biden sitting back and watching trump burn himself out in the primary

i guess fukk it, we'll see when biden announces. i assume after we find the last of his documents :skip:

Last edited: