Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Trump making it easy for DeSantis. He gives Maga all the bigotry and tax cuts without the big stage drama.

If Trump was smart he would run against DeSantis in FL.. but let’s keep it 500… the shyt dekkklantis is pulling in FL he would get murdered on the national stage.. That’s why he be barking from down… Them Cubans ain’t got enough clout to carry him to the White House

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If Trump was smart he would run against DeSantis in FL.. but let’s keep it 500… the shyt dekkklantis is pulling in FL he would get murdered on the national stage.. That’s why he be barking from down… Them Cubans ain’t got enough clout to carry him to the White House

Don't think he'll ever get the chance to in Florida specifically because DeSantis is termed out in 2026 (if he somehow serves the whole term). The bolded by the way is why I think DeSantis gets washed in a national election despite some posters claiming otherwise. DeSantis can get away with his bullshyt in the fukkery capital of the country, but that won't fly in other states with a more moderate voter base.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't think he'll ever get the chance to in Florida specifically because DeSantis is termed out in 2026 (if he somehow serves the whole term). The bolded by the way is why I think DeSantis gets washed in a national election despite some posters claiming otherwise. DeSantis can get away with his bullshyt in the fukkery capital of the country, but that won't fly in other states with a more moderate voter base.

I'd love for this to be true but I think DeSantis has more widespread appeal than you realize

I totally know Florida is a fukkery vacuum but I think a decent amount of folks country wide are drinking the libertarian kool-aid and feel we need a guy like DeSantis to keep things in check. I'm from Jersey and looking at my social media at least some Jersey voters I know are bullish on DeSantis. So rather than looking at it like a liability nationwide, inversely some voters look at it as the policy change we need

I think Trump's really lost his luster and struggles in the Republican primary. He could still strong arm it but I think DeSantis dethrones him due to the bad optics and his star fading even amongst republicans. Best case scenario trump then runs as independent.

And then we will just have to see how Desantis does on the national stage. It will be a tough fight for Biden if or invariably when DeSantis brings his A game

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'd love for this to be true but I think DeSantis has more widespread appeal than you realize

I totally know Florida is a fukkery vacuum but I think a decent amount of folks country wide are drinking the libertarian kool-aid and feel we need a guy like DeSantis to keep things in check. I'm from Jersey and looking at my social media at least some Jersey voters I know are bullish on DeSantis. So rather than looking at it like a liability nationwide, inversely some voters look at it as the policy change we need

I think Trump's really lost his luster and struggles in the Republican primary. He could still strong arm it but I think DeSantis dethrones him due to the bad optics and his star fading even amongst republicans. Best case scenario trump then runs as independent.

And then we will just have to see how Desantis does on the national stage. It will be a tough fight for Biden if or invariably when DeSantis brings his A game
Cmon man :scust:

DeSantis is a doofus

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cmon man :scust:

DeSantis is a doofus

I cant stand his ass but he's polling well nationally and if you dont think there is some appeal for him on a wider scale than florida, you're out of touch

The country elected DONALD TRUMP to potus in 2016. DeSantis is basically Trump 2.0 without the baggage, and gray hair.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I cant stand his ass but he's polling well nationally and if you dont think there is some appeal for him on a wider scale than florida, you're out of touch

The country elected DONALD TRUMP to potus in 2016. DeSantis is basically Trump 2.0 without the baggage, and gray hair.
He's not Trump 2.0. He's a right wing ideologue obsessed about issues the average American does not give a shyt about. He doesn't have the charisma or business "success" Trump had, nor does he have the name ID Trump had. He's timid in debates, isn't particularly smart or witty, and Trump is going to spend months before, during, and AFTER the primaries attacking him

He's currently claiming the covid vaccine was some dangerous experiment that killed people. Meanwhile, hundreds of millions of people received the shot and are fine. He's talking about trannies and abortion as if we didn't just have an election where most of the republican candidates harping on that shyt lost. I think people are mistaken if they think he's going to come out of a primary process clean enough to beat anyone. And frankly I don't even think he has the balls or talent to beat Trump.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
He's not Trump 2.0. He's a right wing ideologue obsessed about issues the average American does not give a shyt about. He doesn't have the charisma or business "success" Trump had, nor does he have the name ID Trump had. He's timid in debates, isn't particularly smart or witty, and Trump is going to spend months before, during, and AFTER the primaries attacking him

He's currently claiming the covid vaccine was some dangerous experiment that killed people. Meanwhile, hundreds of millions of people received the shot and are fine. He's talking about trannies and abortion as if we didn't just have an election where most of the republican candidates harping on that shyt lost. I think people are mistaken if they think he's going to come out of a primary process clean enough to beat anyone. And frankly I don't even think he has the balls or talent to beat Trump.
This is the main point

He doesn’t have the balls to see him on that stage

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's one way to spin it, and you're not wrong.

that said, he's polling well nationally at least among republicans, so this idea that he couldn't carry an election on the national level when there's every indication he has the support of the republican machine / base and will appeal to at least some portion of independents for whatever reason (ie. "wanting change")... that's just how it goes

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that said, he's polling well nationally at least among republicans, so this idea that he couldn't carry an election on the national level when there's every indication he has the support of the republican machine / base and will appeal to at least some portion of independents for whatever reason (ie. "wanting change")... that's just how it goes
this is obviously true. a lotta dudes in here cant comprehend the fact that moderates and independents aren't pro-biden; they're anti-trump. they're dying for the GOP to move past trump, and they just don't share the left's outrage about desantis going after trannies and disney. none of which desantis would actually focus on in a general election :dead:

biden's biggest selling point as an 82 year old running '24 is that he isn't donald trump. and that's great against trump, but that's about it :huhldup:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Keep in mind, Desantis is polling well because its a choice between him or Trump. Replace Desantis with Elmo and the numbers would be roughly the same.

What that polling tells you is that R's don't believe Trump can win and they're ready to move past him.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
this is obviously true. a lotta dudes in here cant comprehend the fact that moderates and independents aren't pro-biden; they're anti-trump. they're dying for the GOP to move past trump, and they just don't share the left's outrage about desantis going after trannies and disney. none of which desantis would actually focus on in a general election :dead:

biden's biggest selling point as an 82 year old running '24 is that he isn't donald trump. and that's great against trump, but that's about it :huhldup:

Based on what? The idea that DeSantis wouldn't prioritize federal laws on trannies and other culture war issues is laughable. There's a DeSantis thread on this very forum that claimed after he won the governor seat he was gonna just be a normal republican in order to raise his profile enough to become president. The exact opposite happened. He raised his profile by being a far right extremist. That's not going to magically change in a presidential election.

Did people memory hole 2012? You know, the year "normal republican" Mitt Romney was forced to take on a series of outrageous right wing positions in order to win the nomination? Resulting in the weight of all that bullshyt contributing to his large loss to Obama? Well we are literally witnessing DeSantis attempt to out-flank Trump on the far right as we speak. In the unlikely even that it works, you'd be a fool to believe he'll suddenly drop all of that shyt in the general. It's not 2012 anymore. "Normal republican" discourse is no longer lower taxes and less government. It's culture wars and using big government to "win" said war. DeSantis is the poster boy for that. Good luck with that shyt in a general.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on what? The idea that DeSantis wouldn't prioritize federal laws on trannies and other culture war issues is laughable. There's a DeSantis thread on this very forum that claimed after he won the governor seat he was gonna just be a normal republican in order to raise his profile enough to become president. The exact opposite happened. He raised his profile by being a far right extremist. That's not going to magically change in a presidential election.

Did people memory hole 2012? You know, the year "normal republican" Mitt Romney was forced to take on a series of outrageous right wing positions in order to win the nomination? Resulting in the weight of all that bullshyt contributing to his large loss to Obama? Well we are literally witnessing DeSantis attempt to out-flank Trump on the far right as we speak. In the unlikely even that it works, you'd be a fool to believe he'll suddenly drop all of that shyt in the general. It's not 2012 anymore. "Normal republican" discourse is no longer lower taxes and less government. It's culture wars and using big government to "win" said war. DeSantis is the poster boy for that. Good luck with that shyt in a general.
i hate to burst your bubble, but swing voters don't give a fukk about desantis keeping liberal grooming out of schools :mjlol: if anything, they support it overwhelmingly

none of the stupid shyt that desantis is doing with trannies and disney and CRT is going to matter in a general election. nobody cares. WITH trump out of the picture, its about jobs, the economy, and gas prices, inflation, and not being so old that you're likely to die in office :dead:

but i do have to admit that i'm looking at biden/desantis in a vacuum :hubie: desantis would have to count on trump not being a huge fakkit after losing the primary, which seems almost impossible. and Roe is also gonna play big against any republican in the first post-Roe election. frankly i think a 10 years younger biden would beat desantis pretty easily; but he isn't

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
i hate to burst your bubble, but swing voters don't give a fukk about desantis keeping liberal grooming out of schools :mjlol: if anything, they support it overwhelmingly

none of the stupid shyt that desantis is doing with trannies and disney and CRT is going to matter in a general election. nobody cares. WITH trump out of the picture, its about jobs, the economy, and gas prices, inflation, and not being so old that you're likely to die in office :dead:

but i do have to admit that i'm looking at biden/desantis in a vacuum :hubie: desantis would have to count on trump not being a huge fakkit after losing the primary, which seems almost impossible. and Roe is also gonna play big against any republican in the first post-Roe election. frankly i think a 10 years younger biden would beat desantis pretty easily; but he isn't

Good to see you agree normal people don't care about GOP culture war issues, after months/years of concern trolling about it before getting embarrassed by the midterm results huh. How did all that bullshyt work out for them, especially in state-wide races where they lost nearly every noteworthy one.
:mjlol:

Most Americans are turned off by weird shyt, which is currently all republican politicians focus on. By 2024 inflation won't be an issue. Gas prices aren't an issue right now. Job growth is high. I agree general economic concerns will be the dominant issue though. Too bad DeSantis hasn't shown any sign of planning to focus on those. We're probably a few months away from him declaring his candidacy and what's he spending his time doing? Campaigning against vaccines, banning black history classes, and warring with trannies. Nor will he give that up in a primary. To the contrary, the vaccine stuff is clearly designed to out-flank Trump, who (rightfully) supports the covid vaccines.

You're right, the anti-Trump coalition might be the most successful political movement in the country. They've altered two elections in a row. Seems like a good idea not to elect Trump right? Too bad I see no reason to believe DeSantis has the skill to beat him.