Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
People replied to me. I replied back. I'm sure you and the MSWs think you got him now. Which we've heard for the last ,7 years and a thousand times
I think most people enjoy the special master appear to do his job knowing that at the end we will either get some indictments or an explanation as to why we didn’t.

Beyonf that, everyone knows you're just trolling.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I think most people enjoy the special master appear to do his job knowing that at the end we will either get some indictments or an explanation as to why we didn’t.

Beyonf that, everyone knows you're just trolling.
It's not trolling when the man has faced ,30+ investigation and not a single indictment except to his business in NY and a million dollar fine. Indictments will come for the people that don't matter. Just like there's been no indictments of Barr, trump WH or various inner circle trump members. This is like the suns trading for KD and the nets getting back a bench warmer and 2nd rd picks..

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's not trolling when the man has faced ,30+ investigation and not a single indictment except to his business in NY and a million dollar fine. Indictments will come for the people that don't matter. Just like there's been no indictments of Barr, trump WH or various inner circle trump members. This is like the suns trading for KD and the nets getting back a bench warmer and 2nd rd picks..
I'm sure others feel this way, but I genuinely believe if Trump were arrested you'd complain about the charges.

If Trump were convicted you would complain a out the sentencing.

If Trump were sentenced to death, you'd complain about the methods.

:manny:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure others feel this way, but I genuinely believe if Trump were arrested you'd complain about the charges.

If Trump were convicted you would complain a out the sentencing.

If Trump were sentenced to death, you'd complain about the methods.

:manny:
No I'd actually cheer. It's better than juelzing and saying ______ has him now when he's faced almost zero accountability to this point

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the shyt isnt even about trump going to jail; no one thinks thats happening. its all just death by a thousand cuts with independent voters :dead:

the fines and bankruptcies are a nice bonus

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
the shyt isnt even about trump going to jail; no one thinks thats happening. its all just death by a thousand cuts with independent voters :dead:

the fines and bankruptcies are a nice bonus
I think you're wrong wrt to people thinking trump is going to jail. Plenty in this thread including me in the beginning thought he was cooked. Of course there are holdouts but so far he's skated pretty much. Now here we are and the man is gearing up for another run at the presidency. I had hope til Garland showed he didn't have it in him to actually investigate trump and let multiple cases expire and went to battle in court.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Garlands hope imo is trump dies or a republican wins the WH, he's gone and a new AG kills the SC before has to make a call. Otherwise he would've already indicted trump with the mountains of evidence and potential crimes he committed.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump's laptop!
I don't know anything about that laptop. I never used it. Never browsed with it. Never even touched it. But Its a perfect laptop and everyone is saying. Not like the laptop from hell which has mountains of evidence of crimes committed by Joe and his disgraced son. Their laptop is VERY DIRTY! Mine is VERY CLEAN! But I never touched it! A perfect laptop! Witch hunt!