Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

Biden as a leader has failed he hired Garland and he kept Wray and Dejoy in there jobs that's a massive lack of leadership that has cost America dearly and historically will be looked at as when Germany failed to squash Hitlers initial treason before taking power. We are set to repeat history the fascists have been emboldened due to the Biden DOJ weakness and now control part of govt and ain't goin no where. At this point it is not wether Garland's DOJ is going to indite, HIS inaction over the course of years says nothing serious will happen any action he has taken it was because his hand was forced, from J6 investigation or even pertaining to the classified docs and raiding Mar a Lago. The highest LEO begged Trump please for over year before acting. Alvin bragg only reopened the grand jury IN NY because the timing of Pomerantz's book exposing him killing the investigation..It's getting clear they are most likely compromised Prosecutors and are running cover for Trump and the other seditious members of govt.

The current DOJ coverups for Barr and trying to kill the e Jean carrol lawsuit against Trump is dead giveaways so the question now is shifted, is Merrick Garland himself part of the sedition because no one can purposely be this weak in the face of the events and evidence of treasonous criminal activities over the past 3 years.

Last edited:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
They've been negotiating for months. I doubt much comes from this

A normal subpoena doesn't include negotiating. He'll plead the fifth and say he can't recall.

Mike isn't going to throw trump under the bus. You guys haven't paid attention to his actions the last 2 years..

aaaaaand immediately you're here just to post this type of shyt. for the 1000th time.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

what's the point of this crusade?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
aaaaaand immediately you're here just to post this type of shyt. for the 1000th time.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

what's the point of this crusade?
People replied to me. I replied back. I'm sure you and the MSWs think you got him now. Which we've heard for the last ,7 years and a thousand times