Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Page 1. The Special “Prosecutor” assigned to the “get Trump case,” Jack Smith(?), is a Trump Hating THUG whose wife is a serial and open Trump Hater, whose friends & other family members are even worse, and as a prosecutor in Europe, according to Ric Grenell, put a high government official in prison because he was a Trump positive person. Smith is known as “an unfair Savage,” & is best friends with the craziest Trump haters, including Lisa Monaco who runs “Injustice.” The Boxes Scam is a HOAX...
Truth Social

:laff:

Trump is comedy!!

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
So I've been ignoring shyt found at Biden s house. He os actually the president with these documents, so why is this a story?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
he wasnt president when he took them
I’m sure there’s some data classification standards that deal with the handling documents, but Biden maintained a security clearance after leaving office so merely having a classified document in and of itself isn’t an issue.

The same for Trump, the issue there was documents that were deemed sensitive were requested to be returned and they weren’t.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I’m sure there’s some data classification standards that deal with the handling documents, but Biden maintained a security clearance after leaving office so merely having a classified document in and of itself isn’t an issue.

The same for Trump, the issue there was documents that were deemed sensitive were requested to be returned and they weren’t.
The problem for both is where they were kept