Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I haven't moved any goalposts. That would you and the garland apologists. Keep thinking trump is going to catch charges from the very people who have defended him in court, let previous cases expire and have done everything to stall out accountability.
Sorry creh, the head of the oathkeepers being convicted of seditious conspiracy is a big deal.

A person who isn’t being a contrarian can accept that without any whataboutism.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I haven't moved any goalposts. That would you and the garland apologists. Keep thinking trump is going to catch charges from the very people who have defended him in court, let previous cases expire and have done everything to stall out accountability.
Bu bu Merrick the meek :mjlol:

Trump about to be sent to the gulag and you sitting here in denial..

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

That's a fair way to read it with the appointment of the special counsel.

Republicans control the house, you know they're going to try and scrutinize everything especially if you plan on making a splash.

Saying it's because Trump is running for office is a nice cover story.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Who cares? This stopped being important 3 years ago.

-Garland isn't going to prosecute any crimes that could have came from the taxes.
-NY State been had them and the Trump Org is in the middle of a financial crimes court trial.
-House Dems will lose any investigative power in January. And no, they shouldn't give them to Senate Dems to use for investigation reasons. It does not help the Dems politically.

Liberals have to stop blowing their load over every single thing. There has to be a tight focus on the things that actually matter.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:whoa: This is a big fukking deal, but let’s not act like the Justice Department is about to put Trump on trial.

My money is still on the power letting Trump slide to protect the institution of the presidency.

I hope I’m wrong though.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Sorry creh, the head of the oathkeepers being convicted of seditious conspiracy is a big deal.

A person who isn’t being a contrarian can accept that without any whataboutism.
It's only a big deal wrt to accountability for the small potatoes.

How many republican members have been indicted from Congress who participated in the planning, carryout and coverup of J6? It's not whataboutism when the people who orchestrated and who encouraged people like Rhodes to take action haven't faced a single charge. Until, Trump and the higher ups are indicted and convicted this is you guys

itEVmrjks.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It's only a big deal wrt to accountability for the small potatoes.

How many republican members have been indicted from Congress who participated in the planning, carryout and coverup of J6? Until, Trump and the higher ups are indicted and convicted this is you guys

itEVmrjks.gif

Argument sounds convincing until someone asks you to prove your assertions.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: This is a big fukking deal, but let’s not act like the Justice Department is about to put Trump on trial.

My money is still on the power letting Trump slide to protect the institution of the presidency.

I hope I’m wrong though.
It's DOJ SOP.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Ive shown you guys repeatedly where DOJ has let trump off wrt to various investigations. You refuse to see reality
Your specific claim was that Trump and republican leadership planned Jan 6.

No one cares about firing comey anymore :pachaha:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Your specific claim was that Trump and republican leadership planned Jan 6.

No one cares about firing comey anymore :pachaha:
He did. Of course not because garland let it, Mueller and stormy Daniels expire. You're just juelzing and gas lighting ATP