Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Your end goal is just to indict someone.

I imagine his goal is to bring forth a case that can be won.

I dunno. Seems like you just aren’t going to be happy. The way you frame everything is as if they have no desire to hold people accountable when we have plenty of evidence suggesting by otherwise.

the doj even has a site you can go through to track individual cases. There’s a lot:

He can spit all the political cliches he wants. I'm smart enough to see that he's Fos:

No indictment for multiple cases of obstruction wrt to Mueller

Waited 18 months to go for classified information Trump took. AskedAsked pretty please a bunch of times

Waited a year and a half to even start a J6 investigation once the committee shyt on him.

Name anyone who's not getting indicted for what Trump's done other than him?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Daps
Garland still has to charge and good luck getting Mike pence on the witness stand the next 2 years. This should've been done in Feb 2021

Out of curiously how many federal investigations and cases have you indicted? How many of those involved something of this complexity were you able to indict within 30 days or less? Especially given that Garland wasn’t AG on Jan 20.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of curiously how many federal investigations and cases have you indicted? How many of those involved something of this complexity were you able to indict within 30 days or less? Especially given that Garland wasn’t AG on Jan 20.

Someone needs to set betting pool with real stakes (30 day bans) so we can see who’s truly about that life. :lolbron:

Daps
Someone needs to set betting pool with real stakes (30 day bans) so we can see who’s truly about that life. :lolbron:

I keep seeing people say it would be easy to induct him. But I never see anyone cite to a single statute or talk about what witnesses they’d need in grand jury. Or what the admissible evidence would be at trial.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I keep seeing people say it would be easy to induct him. But I never see anyone cite to a single statute or talk about what witnesses they’d need in grand jury. Or what the admissible evidence would be at trial.
I've posted plenty of times the crimes Trump's committed via various investigation with evidence. No indictment yet.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Not this dumb shyt. Garland has been AG for almost 2 years. You want to see how many investigations Trump has been under and the feds have dropped? Here you go:

Most of these have expired already. That's with tons of evidence. Bragg dropped the Trump case despite his own team saying Trump easily could be charged.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

As of November 2022, Donald Trump has been credibly accused of committing at least 56 criminal offenses since he launched his campaign for president in 2015. That total only reflects allegations relating to his time in or running for office and omits, for instance, Trump’s criminal exposure for fraudulent business dealings.

Federal and state prosecutors are at an important crossroads with respect to accountability for the former president. On the one hand, the deadline has already passed or will soon pass for charges relating to several extremely serious offenses. That includes offenses relating to Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign as well as his obstruction of the FBI’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election and the subsequent special counsel investigation. The investigation of both matters was terminated by the Department of Justice at the direction of former Attorney General Bill Barr. While there is substantial evidence that Trump committed several felonies, he is unlikely to face consequences for that conduct.

Daps
I've posted plenty of times the crimes Trump's committed via various investigation with evidence. No indictment yet.

No you haven’t. You’ve posted descriptions of things you think are crimes. I didn’t see a single citation to an actual federal law in any of your posts. It’ll look something like 18 USC xxxx. Haven’t seen any statute you’ve cited I can look up.

Daps
Not this dumb shyt. Garland has been AG for almost 2 years. You want to see how many investigations Trump has been under and the feds have dropped? Here you go:

Most of these have expired already. That's with tons of evidence. Bragg dropped the Trump case despite his own team saying Trump easily could be charged.

From the tenor of your posts, it seemed like you were complaining about Garland not indicting the Jan 6 stuff. You also complained about him not having Trump indicted by Feb 20. Merrick Garland wasn’t sworn in until March 11. How exactly was he supposed to indict someone when he wasn’t AG yet?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you haven’t. You’ve posted descriptions of things you think are crimes. I didn’t see a single citation to an actual federal law in any of your posts. It’ll look something like 18 USC xxxx. Haven’t seen any statute you’ve cited I can look up.
:comeon:

Sometimes y’all sound like sycophants.

Daps
:comeon:

Sometimes y’all sound like sycophants.

Post the statute. Then we can look at the elements and jury instructions. And go over the available evidence. Surely it can’t be that difficult to find the statute(s).

Or maybe, these things take time and DOJ is working out all the kinks so they’re aren’t any fukk ups.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
From the tenor of your posts, it seemed like you were complaining about Garland not indicting the Jan 6 stuff. You also complained about him not having Trump indicted by Feb 20. Merrick Garland wasn’t sworn in until March 11. How exactly was he supposed to indict someone when he wasn’t AG yet?
Not indict but he couldve easily hit the ground running he hasn't. BTW it's up to you to cite where you to bring the evidence when you make a claim. Go ahead and post your evidence trump is catching charges. Right now all youre doing is juelzing.