Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post the statute. Then we can look at the elements and jury instructions. And go over the available evidence. Surely it can’t be that difficult to find the statute(s).

Or maybe, these things take time and DOJ is working out all the kinks so they’re aren’t any fukk ups.
:gucci:

The fact that you are caping this hard for the DOJ when it comes to Trump is embarrassing.

The DOJ has not done anything about Trump that warrants any kind of faith in holding Trump accountable.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
No you haven’t. You’ve posted descriptions of things you think are crimes. I didn’t see a single citation to an actual federal law in any of your posts. It’ll look something like 18 USC xxxx. Haven’t seen any statute you’ve cited I can look up.
If you can't figure out what laws trump has broken I can't help you and I've already posted the evidence multiple times. I'm not going to run around in a circle with you while you deflect and gas light

Daps
If you can't figure out what laws trump has broken I can't help you and I've already posted the evidence multiple times. I'm not going to run around in a circle with you while you deflect and gas light
The articles you posted didn’t have citations to any statutes. It was people opining that we could charge trump and then not saying what statute we could charge him under or providing an actual analysis of what the evidence is.

I’d much rather DOJ take its time and charge appropriately. Trump getting acquitted because DOJ didn’t bring the correct charges is not a good thing for the country.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i have zero faith in anyone holding trump accountable

2b815606367d869b2f313fc094b1ea99_4b5aea2d1b2448a657a434ac3ae2137c.jpg

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
The articles you posted didn’t have citations to any statutes. It was people opining that we could charge trump and then not saying what statute we could charge him under or providing an actual analysis of what the evidence is.

I’d much rather DOJ take its time and charge appropriately. Trump getting acquitted because DOJ didn’t bring the correct charges is not a good thing for the country.
It would be a mile long but the crimes are in plain terms. If I posted every criminal statute trump has evidence of committing this thread would have a thousand more replies alone.

The easiest case was the Mueller investigation where he obstructed justice.

should emphasize that the below is my interpretation of the evidence as Mueller seems to provide it—others may have different readings. (Richard Hoeg has provided a slightly different take, also available on Twitter.) My assessment rests on an assumption that Mueller is correct in his legal analysis that a president may still obstruct justice even if the act in question is taken entirely under his Article II authority. Under Attorney General William Barr’s reading of Article II, this heat map would look very different. I’ve also accepted at face value Mueller’s statutory argument that 18 U.S.C. § 1512(c)(2) “states a broad, independent, and unqualified prohibition on obstruction of justice,” rather than, as Trump’s personal counsel apparently argued to Mueller, covering only “acts that would impair the integrity and availability of evidence.”

The above link explained in deal. Most of these charges were allowed to expire.

wsfsmDNZ9WmmvvWRTKfuq4VJ1Orc8oyCdiMk-pHiTk_C7jq4K4QhkVFyso-xxtG3JnPX_qRAU6fAlK3h97cXb1AYjGs-2paP6BCjt3s1aySbPDeG87CD8r50QM9I5IZC9oZRBeZ5

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Move the goal post brehs
I haven't moved any goalposts. That would you and the garland apologists. Keep thinking trump is going to catch charges from the very people who have defended him in court, let previous cases expire and have done everything to stall out accountability.