Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
He did. Of course not because garland let it, Mueller and stormy Daniels expire. You're just juelzing and gas lighting ATP
Nah breh, the special counsel did an entire investigation and didn’t bring charges and said it was the duty of congress to impeach and remove him from office. That process took place and did not result in his removal.

At that point everything from that investigation was dead.

Anyone who thought dems were going to relitigate the mueller probe were selling themselves a dream. :pachaha:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Nah breh, the special counsel did an entire investigation and didn’t bring charges and said it was the duty of congress to impeach and remove him from office. That process took place and did not result in his removal.

At that point everything from that investigation was dead.

Anyone who thought dems were going to relitigate the mueller probe were selling themselves a dream. :pachaha:
Yeah just let all those crimes go unpunished as well as letting the crimes Cohen went to prison for expire.

You guys: law and order matters! Garlands got him now!

Me: He couldve had him here, here and here but let the cases expire

You guys: That was different and Garlands got him now

Me: Doesn't look like he does and punts to a special counsel

You: Jack Smith has got him now

Lol 🤣

If garland didn't bring charges for easier cases to prove it's safe to say he won't moving forward. It's his job to protect the position and he's done it just as well as Barr did

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Yeah just let all those crimes go unpunished as well as letting the crimes Cohen went to prison for expire.

You guys: law and order matters! Garlands got him now!

Me: He couldve had him here, here and here but let the cases expire

You guys: That was different and Garlands got him now

Me: Doesn't look like he does and punts to a special counsel

You: Jack Smith has got him now

Lol 🤣

If garland didn't bring charges for easier cases to prove it's safe to say he won't moving forward. It's his job to protect the position and he's done it just as well as Barr did
Reminds me of this
Screen_Shot_2018-10-24_at_11.08.29_AM.jpg

:snoop:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Explain how a case that was investigated, held the attention of the nation for years, and ended with a press release saying no crimes were found of the probe is more likely to get a conviction?

As I said, anything from the Mueller days is dead

You're doing the same thing as Republicans talking about Hillary and hunter Biden. :francis:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Explain how a case that was investigated, held the attention of the nation for years, and ended with a press release saying no crimes were found of the probe is more likely to get a conviction?

As I said, anything from the Mueller days is dead

You're doing the same thing as Republicans talking about Hillary and hunter Biden. :francis:
Barr literally buried the report in white wash. Mueller said under oath trump could've been indicted for obstruction after his presidency

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Barr literally buried the report in white wash. Mueller said under oath trump could've been indicted for obstruction after his presidency
The attorney general of the United States said the following:

As you know, one of the primary purposes of the Special Counsel’s investigation was to determine whether members of the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump, or any individuals associated with that campaign, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election. Volume I of the Special Counsel’s report describes the results of that investigation. As you will see, the Special Counsel’s report states that his “investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.”

I am sure that all Americans share my concerns about the efforts of the Russian government to interfere in our presidential election. As the Special Counsel’s report makes clear, the Russian government sought to interfere in our election. But thanks to the Special Counsel’s thorough investigation, we now know that the Russian operatives who perpetrated these schemes did not have the cooperation of President Trump or the Trump campaign – or the knowing assistance of any other Americans for that matter. That is something that all Americans can and should be grateful to have confirmed.
It's over. Trump won. :francis:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Of course he did. And congress said it was okay. :francis:
Merrick could've indicted him for obstruction. Those charges didn't require Congress. All they required was Garland finishing up the loose ends. It was all there. Same for stormy Daniels. He let those expire.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Trump was basically indicted in the Michael Cohen case. Both Attorney General’s during that time chose not to charge him. Of course, Trump has done criminal things, and Barr and Garland decided not to charge him. We can beat around the bush and pretend otherwise, but that’s it.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Trump was basically indicted in the Michael Cohen case. Both Attorney General’s during that time chose not to charge him. Of course Trump has done criminal things and Barr and Garland have decided not to charge him. We can bear around the bush and pretend otherwise, but that’s it.
You're apparently mistaken. If Trump committed crimes surely the AG would uphold the law and charge him according to the HL legal scholars who know far more than what we've seen

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Trump's out here calling for the termination of the constitution. I wonder why he's still free to say things like this