Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I understand the move I just wish charges came before his announcement. We already knew Trump was going to say "I'm being political persecuted" no matter what. But having a special counsel bring the charges may be better than Garland doing it during the election season. Clearly Trump announced to avoid prosecution.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This shows your extreme level of ignorance you really don’t know how criminal investigations work especially when it involves criminal organizations
:mjlol::palm:

You literally just got disproven by a link and then call me ignorant?

I know how criminal investigations work.

No other criminal is getting the leeway Trump has gotten. You're just juelzing. Most of Trump's major crimes committed wrt to Mueller have expired. Would you be allowed to keep secret documents for almost 2 years? How about overthrow the government?

You'd be already convicted and waiting sentencing ATP. In order for criminal investigations to actually work the people running them must have the desire to convict. The vast majority do not want to. That's why he's still free 😂.

don't think it's needed under the regulations and I think it risks delaying this investigation needlessly," Katyal told anchor Nicolle Wallace. "One of my first jobs at the justice department was drafting these regulations, and really the appointment of a special counsel is primarily about a circumstances in which you're fearing a cover-up, in which you're worried that the attorney general is being asked to investigate, perhaps, the president who appointed him or some other high-ranking executive branch official and you're worried that investigation will get truncated, short-circuited through a cover-up or something like that."

"Here, however, that investigation has already largely happened," said Katyal. "Particularly with respect to the Mar-a-Lago stolen documents piece. The January 6th one, I think, is somewhat different. But the investigation's happened. And so to me, I don't see what the case is for a special counsel. Attorney General Garland said it was because of a conflict of interest, because Trump has announced that he's running and Biden is evidently running in '24, as well. That, to me, is tantamount to rewarding Donald Trump for all of the maneuvers that he's making, including announcing his election right now. You know, I don't really get it.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
I don’t get why @Payday23 is being criticized for being skeptical.

It’s the most common sense position to take.
tenor.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I don’t get why @Payday23 is being criticized for being skeptical.

It’s the most common sense position to take.
He's not being skeptical. He's just assuming everything is bullshyt and denying the realities that happen.

In the last week he's argued:

Garland appointed a special counsel so he doesn't have to make the decision.

Then he argued, the special counsel is irrelevant because Garland is making the decision.

:pachaha:

He then criticized folks for falling for propoganda like they did during the Mueller investigation and then immediately cites Claude Taylor's brainchild "Rawstory."

He's too far down the Rabbit hole.

Most objective people view most of these cases as ultimately leading to a letdown because it's highly unlikely for Trump to be convicted even if he's indicted because the same voters Payday23 says are a lost cause (his family and peers) aren't going to vote to convict him.

The idea that GOP leadership should all be indicted and arrested isn't even good fantasy, yet he's in here pushing that.

But it doesn't matter he's going to continue moving the goal post no matter what happens.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
DOJ bout to shine on this one :banderas:

Nothing will happen

He's more interested in protecting the position and institutions. It's a wrap here. :francis:
Those were his responses to the oath keepers and Bannon.

We know he convicted Bannon for two counts.

The oath keepers leaders trial for seditioud conspiracy is currently under way.

There's a difference between healthy skepticism and just being a contrarian.