Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Over 90% of the witness and testimonies in all 7 hearings thus far were Republicans, people in Trump's own circle and people that supported him. He's had to sit and watch his own people tell the world he was delusional and that everyone around was telling him he lost the election. And no Pence shouldn't get no damn Medal but he did do his job.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
That is what I was waiting for. You shyt posters never disappoint. Haven't watched MSNBC in years but please carry on with your thrilling hearing analysis.
I mean, literally what you're doing is shyt posting. You ask for my opinion, then you decide to be a fukking dikkhead and reply with a sarcastic response. All because I didn't think the hearing was anything special at all. I'm sorry for not saying "Man this was a great hearing!!!!! And whatever other "omg" talking points that needs to be said to make people feel good in agreement.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I mean, literally what you're doing is shyt posting. You ask for my opinion, then you decide to be a fukking dikkhead and reply with a sarcastic response. All because I didn't think the hearing was anything special at all. I'm sorry for not saying "Man this was a great hearing!!!!! And whatever other "omg" talking points that needs to be said to make people feel good in agreement.
You're a sensitive boy aren't you there Tommy?

This started because you said this was a dub. But it wasn't because of the proceedings, bad testimony, lack of information, poor handling of the proceedings etc. You said it was a dub because you weren't entertained. Then when called out on that lack of depth reaction, you proceeded to call me a MSNBC sheep without knowing nothing about me at all. Then made some false accusations with statements I did not make.

I think you should also research what shyt posting means :hubie: