Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
You're a sensitive boy aren't you there Tommy?

This started because you said this was a dub. But it wasn't because of the proceedings, bad testimony, lack of information, poor handling of the proceedings etc. You said it was a dub because you weren't entertained. Then when called out on that lack of depth reaction, you proceeded to call me a MSNBC sheep without knowing nothing about me at all. Then made some false accusations with statements I did not make.

I think you should also research what shyt posting means :hubie:

Pretty wild he doesn't consider the former leader of the free world engaging in witness tampering big news.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You're a sensitive boy aren't you there Tommy?

This started because you said this was a dub. But it wasn't because of the proceedings, bad testimony, lack of information, poor handling of the proceedings etc. You said it was a dub because you weren't entertained. Then when called out on that lack of depth reaction, you proceeded to call me a MSNBC sheep without knowing nothing about me at all. Then made some false accusations with statements I did not make.

I think you should also research what shyt posting means :hubie:
I wasn't going to type some essay like you were some college professor. fukk you dude. Learn to tolerate different opinions without being a piece of shyt about it.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Raskin was on his shyt!

I think the hearing was insightful to the psychology of the people involved…didn’t know twitter as a company was freaking out about the outcome of 1/6…they kinda saw the drum beats and tried to warn people, my knee jerk reaction that was the warnings were deliberately ignored but on the other hand, human nature and incompetence is also a possibility of failure.

Great hearing in my opinion.