Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I always jump in late personally/ You can rewind to start via a YouTube live video and watch on 2x speed to catch up (and skip the intermission)
I like watching and reading the coli reaction. But will listen later without disturbance

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Curious how was the meeting a dub my guy?
There was nothing in the hearing that was intriguing, ground breaking, or considered big of terms of game changing evidence.

They were just putting together a story and narrative featuring information we mostly knew. And I didn't care much about the witness testimony. Buddy lost his job. Boo hoo. Other guy quit because they were too racist for him. Boo hoo. I did feel bad for the cop who has permanent injuries and can't be a cop no more.

There were other hearings that were great. This is not one of them.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
There was nothing in the hearing that was intriguing, ground breaking, or considered big of terms of game changing evidence.

They were just putting together a story and narrative featuring information we mostly knew. And I didn't care much about the witness testimony. Buddy lost his job. Boo hoo. Other guy quit because they were too racist for him. Boo hoo.

There were other hearings that were great. This is not one of them.
Fascinating analysis my g. I can see all the years of hard work from law school and trial experience in that post of yours.