Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So Bannon is testifying, if I could drink alcohol I would take shots when ever he pleads the fifth
That fat faq trying to make demands he will only testify it’s live, mans trying to make a mockery of the live hearings.. Tells you that’s his last play and he swinging for the rafters.. he know he done :mjlol:

The committee like nah you can testify in a room on video at a time and date of our choosing :mjgrin:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
He's the trojan horse Trump is sending in to try to discredit the 1/6 committee
This….. That’s why he demanding it be live… Committee not falling for the okey doke and gonna have him testify in a room videotaped… he know he got no control in that setting and will decline to testify.. not like they need his testimony lmaoo

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Sooo how do he know the DOJ didn’t interview her?

How is it the wrong approach when they are literally treating this shyt like an organized criminal organization and conspiracy… They always start from the bottom up.. Small first got way more to lose and easier to flip on the bigger fish

That's really the central point of the op-ed, J6 can't be treated as a singular entity (i.e. organization) or singular conspiracy. It involves multiple organizations, groups as well as multiple conspiracies. The idea is with so many domains, you'd start at the top and work your way down to the lower levels to ensure you've encompassed everything.

The evidence gathered in the hearings describes a multiprong conspiracy — what prosecutors term a hub and spoke conspiracy — in which the Ellipse speech by President Trump and the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol were just one “spoke” of a grander scheme.

DOJ has actively been managing this bottom up, we've seen as much in the criminal proceedings. Hutchison for example is not a bottom of the totem pole witness, considering her proximity to the Oval - so we know that if DOJ has interviewed her, it would be fairly recent just looking at the indictments so far.