Official Trump Insurrection Rally 1/6/21 Fukkery, NY Probe, DOJ Probe & Georgia Probe Thread!

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
We are going to find out how much of a bytch Garland is because if the Republican Party had denied me a Supreme Court seat I would do everything legally permissible to get it back in blood :demonic:
I know Law and Order has made people think all cases are easily prosecuted.

But even if Garland isn’t sure, I’d dog walk Trump through a trial while he ran for re-election just to wreck his life.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Trump will get off. American government will not indict a former president and they are afraid of his followers because they are white people

We'll find out if Garland gone bust his guns once these hearings are done.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We'll find out if Garland gone bust his guns once these hearings are done.

If Garland doesn't do anything, the next coup attempt will probably succeed and he'll be one of the first people executed.

I have no idea how this is gonna end, but I'm sure Garland could figure out what's in store for him if the next coup works

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I get Garland’s hesitation…this is unprecedented if he aims and shoot he has to hit the target otherwise it will turn into a circus. A failure on him, the department and it was just a witch-hunt.

Like we have said before, good luck getting a jury to convict the orange fukk.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

Trump's people think Meadows is going to take the fall. If Meadows gets indicted and decides not to snitch everyone out then he's the biggest political idiot of all time.

I really don't see how you can indict the Chief of Staff and not the President in this situation.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I get Garland’s hesitation…this is unprecedented if he aims and shoot he has to hit the target otherwise it will turn into a circus. A failure on him, the department and it was just a witch-hunt.

Like we have said before, good luck getting a jury to convict the orange fukk.
He should go at everyone around Trump. The evidence is there.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

Trump's people think Meadows is going to take the fall. If Meadows gets indicted and decides not to snitch everyone out then he's the biggest political idiot of all time.

I really don't see how you can indict the Chief of Staff and not the President in this situation.
Especially given the fact that the ga call is on tape