Official ‘True Detective: Night Country’ Thread | HBO

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Breh she's not really established like that. shyt even kid Cudi retweets random people and he's been famous for 15 years

That's what I have been realzing slowly, after studying social media closely for a few years. I never used it, so harder for me to grasp just how addictive it could be, to anyone and everyone, regardless of status or success.

Daps
They give Jodie Foster the worst police dept this side of the Apple Dumpling Gang. Seriously if it wasn't for young dude, I would have been turned this over to Anchorage.
Jodie and young dude like "light brush, light brush....." on the frozen scientists. Then one of her deputies comes in with the hand saw like a crazy lumberjack!

Where is the FBI in all this?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I just caught back up to this season loving it so far homage to The Thing reeled me in.

Yeah, I think with her unconditional love for The Thing, we def won't get a clear and straightforward ending when it's all said & done. Or at least not an ending that's gonna be loved by a majority given how most people already got it in their head about what they wanted a TD season 4 to look like instead of just letting it play out.