Official ‘True Detective: Night Country’ Thread | HBO

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I kept thinking "Clarence Starling and Jack Crawford gettin' it on 30 years later"
The dude who played Jack Crawford is 85 now.

Yall acting like ppl who were born in the 90s and don't know any better let alone Math

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I was being facetious.

Relax bro :childplease:
Naw nicca...

If you don't like an actress, just say that, I'm cool with that, but to sit here and say she can't act when carried a classic in 1990 is preposterous.

Obviously dude ain't 85 in the scene cause effing like that he'd have a heart attack

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Naw nicca...

If you don't like an actress, just say that, I'm cool with that, but to sit here and say she can't act when carried a classic in 1990 is preposterous.

Obviously dude ain't 85 in the scene cause effing like that he'd have a heart attack
What are you even talking about? This has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted.

This is one hell of an overreach :heh:

We're done here.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The show has created some of those weird "modern" controversies, about "review bombing", and the show runner getting involved, die hard fans of season 1 are outraged, others are enthralled. So weird to be in the center of the social media age. All these people seem insane and unhinged. Even the show runner getting involved seems beneath someone so talented and successful.

Breh she's not really established like that. shyt even kid Cudi retweets random people and he's been famous for 15 years