Official ‘True Detective: Night Country’ Thread | HBO

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Ol girl just isn't a strong enough actor to be a lead

And linking this to S1 (even if with just references right now) is gonna draw harsher criticisms from viewers.

Already more corny jokes in 2 eps than all of S1

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Yea the score for this hasn't even been noticed by me and Burnett was finding some unknown gems where thus far this has used some well known songs.
True Detective without T Bone is like…

Twin Peaks without Angelo Badalamenti. It’s weird.

The new guy is doing his job so far and is capable of so much more, but you wouldn’t really be able to tell with how reliant the show is with their needle drops.

Ol girl just isn't a strong enough actor to be a lead

And linking this to S1 (even if with just references right now) is gonna draw harsher criticisms from viewers.

Already more corny jokes in 2 eps than all of S1
I feel you on this but I’m not trying to get called a “HaTeR” by Issa López. :hubie:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh ok.... they going all the way in connecting this to season 1 in some way. One of these weirdo scientists that died had the tattoo and his bills were paid by a shell company that's connected to the Tuttle family.

He probably did some sick ritualistic shyt on that poor girl who was murdered. :hhh:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
A Jodie Foster sex scene

IVhivwuUT16HH7NRdP.webp

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
One thing I'll say is the Reverend Tuttle did say they wanted to expand in S1 through the schools which is what the real life evangelicals are doing now. So I could see their reach going up to Alaska but what does that have to do with the lab research?

Hopefully this is a misdirect cause I can already see the bullshyt reach to make this connection

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One thing I'll say is the Reverend Tuttle did say they wanted to expand in S1 through the schools which is what the real life evangelicals are doing now. So I could see their reach going up to Alaska but what does that have to do with the lab research?

Hopefully this is a misdirect cause I can already see the bullshyt reach to make this connection

After seeing the trailer, this shyt is connected connected :mjlol:

But how exactly the Evangelical Tuttle Family from deep in Louisiana is connected all the way up to Alaska, no idea how they gonna play that..