Official ‘True Detective: Night Country’ Thread | HBO

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
One night last year I watched the first episode of season 1 then said I got too much shyt to watch. I might try rewatch the 1st season again.

Edit: Trailer looked good and I wasn't thinking so much Thing more Fargo. Which reminds me I should give that series a shot.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
One night last year I watched the first episode of season 1 then said I got too much shyt to watch. I might try rewatch the 1st season again.

Edit: Tarpley looked good and I wasn't thinking so much Thing more Fargo. Which reminds me I should give that series a shot.
Season 2 is so fukking good. That show is way more consistent on a season by season basis than True Detective. 4 is the only one so far where I felt was rough to get through.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
After season 1 I always tried to keep in mind that the show’s premise was supposed to always be about the detectives first, and the location as an additional character. The first season just had the perfect balance of a great cast, great location, and a great case to solve. I have faith in this upcoming season. Wintertime Alaska, as a setting, has all kinds of room to get weird and uncomfortable. I also believe in Jodie as an actress.
The obligatory jump scare with a frozen dead body will be :banderas: