Official ‘True Detective: Night Country’ Thread | HBO

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought season 2 was a joke on first watch but certain elements of it have grown on me. I like how convoluted the plot is, it nails the Los Angeles noir story where every new lead in the case opens up another level of corruption. Vince Vaughn storyline goes hard. Cop characters are still :trash: though.

Season 3 was not the most entertaining thing ever but it had great characters (better than season 1 imo) and I like how the writing has matured, felt like he was going for a David Fincher vibe and I fukk with it :ehh: Looking forward to the next batch, whenever it comes out.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I thought season 2 was a joke on first watch but certain elements of it have grown on me. I like how convoluted the plot is, it nails the Los Angeles noir story where every new lead in the case opens up another level of corruption. Vince Vaughn storyline goes hard. Cop characters are still :trash: though.

Season 3 was not the most entertaining thing ever but it had great characters (better than season 1 imo) and I like how the writing has matured, felt like he was going for a David Fincher vibe and I fukk with it :ehh: Looking forward to the next batch, whenever it comes out.
Negged.

Superstar
Daps
I can’t eem lie. I was hoping to be able to watch season 4 in the fall. Waiting until January will be a little disappointing but I’ll be aight
:mjcry:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
were we watching the same show :dahell:
It was occult but the sinister part of it was gone towards the end.

take rosemarys baby for example. That sht was occult as well and it stayed sinister throughou.
ofc i know im comparing a goat level 2hr movie to a tv series. Not to mention superior directing too

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It was occult but the sinister part of it was gone towards the end.

take rosemarys baby for example. That sht was occult as well and it stayed sinister throughou.
ofc i know im comparing a goat level 2hr movie to a tv series. Not to mention superior directing too

breh confronting green spaghetti face wasn't sinister enough :damn: