Official ‘True Detective: Night Country’ Thread | HBO

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I was on the fence till the end, waiting to see how it stuck its landing. I wish real life played out this way but the cac corps always win. As we see, everyone is paid off IRL. There's several levels of poetic justice in the last moments.

A bunch of natives killing off cacs will never not be enjoyable to watch. Especially it being native women.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
:mjgrin:

0f417bc4-3d21-4e0a-80ea-fdc1a6460688_text.gif

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I asked the same thing, brehs are gonna eat you alive for asking :dead:

I really don’t understand the hate this season bought on….I’m about look it up on YouTube
I mean, I'm being genuine. Critics seem to love this shyt, then I go on the innanets and see very varying opinions. I'm always down for a discussion, but I haven't seen really good reasoning besides "This season was trash" :hubie:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I mean, I'm being genuine. Critics seem to love this shyt, then I go on the innanets and see very varying opinions. I'm always down for a discussion, but I haven't seen really good reasoning besides "This season was trash" :hubie:
Breh i 100% agree. I’m starting to realize it’s a mix of 1) not liking the female leads 2) not liking the fact that women got the job done in the end 3) not liking that the show made attempts to call back to season 1……all of which I had no problem with

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I'm not about to read this entire thread, but what is it nikkas didn't fukk with this season? I liked it and am happy it got renewed:hubie:

Navarro was just an awful actress and dead weight that Danvers had to carry in every scene.

As I said earlier, the tone was all wrong for the season, if you want to do supernatural, do it, if not, stick with a more grounded antagonist. It would have been nice to see ancient native spirits causing chaos...but just Lady Team 6 saving the day, allegedly.