Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Also the whole "ppl really dont believe she was shot?" are being really obtuse. I'm sure everyone believes she was injured. Even a few of the ppl hoping Tory wins, gotta believe she was injured.

But there is a difference in being shot(bullet leaving a gun and hitting you) and a bullet fragment injuring you.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
It's new shyt. They love using it on resetera, I first saw it when the Will Smith/Rock stuff happened and it was used to defend/describe what was happening to Jada. I want to say it's like being a misogynist to black women.
no fukkin way. you sure it's not a particularly grim way of being misogynist???

i hate social media

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
no fukkin way. you sure it's not a particularly grim way of being misogynist???

i hate social media
Maybe?
8edef8a3caa5b3f9a544fc4be2f3dfbc.png

I guess an example would be ppl having a problem with a black woman's hair? So that would mean you have a problem with women and black women at the same time. I sorta get it. Sometimes the struggle of black women/ppl needs to be separated from other cultures. Like the "feminist movement" is really just white women. The "feminist" voices go quiet when it's time to speak up for black women. MeToo stuff wasnt really popping for black issues. :manny:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Maybe?
8edef8a3caa5b3f9a544fc4be2f3dfbc.png

I guess an example would be ppl having a problem with a black woman's hair? So that would mean you have a problem with women and black women at the same time. I sorta get it. Sometimes the struggle of black women/ppl needs to be separated from other cultures. Like the "feminist movement" is really just white women. The "feminist" voices go quiet when it's time to speak up for black women. MeToo stuff wasnt really popping for black issues. :manny:
that is disgusting