Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Witnesses become uncooperative on the stand all the time

I was in present in a homicide trial, which was for a friend of mine who was murdered, which wasn't funny, but the part that was:

An OG present for a gang shooting, that targeted his family home, gave statements to the gang detective. it's not snitching, he was just acknowledging that it was rival gangsters, it was recorded

A few years later, he testifies for the prosecution, and DENIES what is clearly him on the tape, in a typical OG way

"nah, nah, that ain't me, that don't even sound like me, see I had a medical condition around that time"

Dude had to be 50 years old, with a job, and everything, and made a fool of himself, but he stuck to his code lol I was on the verge of just breaking out in laughter, it was so comical. He was on tape saying his name. His address. His sons name. The date and time.

They didn't really even need him, they were just laying the foundation for a gang feud that led to multiple killings, my boys included.
Not really the same though. The prosecution needs Kelsey's testimony, so much so that they gave her immunity. And the defense saying that witness is the one that did the crime, not the defendant.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not really the same though. The prosecution needs Kelsey's testimony, so much so that they gave her immunity. And the defense saying that witness is the one that did the crime, not the defendant.

I mean, partly I wanted to just share that story, because it's hilarious, but they don't need Kelsey. They have the victim. Who gave excellent testimony. Witnesses, don't have to give PERFECT testimony, they just have to be credible, and personable, charming and well composed. I think the prosecutors pull this off.

Worst case, the jury is going for a mixed verdict. That's my prediction.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
5e41ef71d485c95ae161a27e2216e5cb.png

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
She had a whole husband?? Women are treacherous.
Getting her black blown out by Tory landed her in the middle of some bullshyt, and she got her man attending the station to support her :picard:

I think she got married after everything happened.

Anyway there’s no fukking way Tory is getting convicted at this rate. The prosecution doesn’t seem to have anything outside of Kelsey’s confession last year. Tory may have done it but I think they’re fumbling the hell outta this

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
She had a whole husband?? Women are treacherous.
Getting her black blown out by Tory landed her in the middle of some bullshyt, and she got her man attending the station to support her :picard:
Apparently her husband is someone from Meg's old label, the Crawford dude label. The same Crawford that pulled in J Prince to help him with his dispute with Meg and Roc Nation.

Prosecution focused on Tory being the one pulling Kelsey's strings.........what if it's really J Prince. Meg was talkin real wreckless about him/Crawford :ohhh:

This is J Prince's final fukk you to Meg, by fukking up this case.

Case solved :mjlol:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think she got married after everything happened.

Anyway there’s no fukking way Tory is getting convicted at this rate. The prosecution doesn’t seem to have anything outside of Kelsey’s confession last year. Tory may have done it but I think they’re fumbling the hell outta this
Na, you dont know what you talkin about.........as dude stated above, Kelsey's testimony dont matter. Meg is the victim and gave an excellent testimony. :troll: