Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I mean, partly I wanted to just share that story, because it's hilarious, but they don't need Kelsey. They have the victim. Who gave excellent testimony. Witnesses, don't have to give PERFECT testimony, they just have to be credible, and personable, charming and well composed. I think the prosecutors pull this off.

Worst case, the jury is going for a mixed verdict. That's my prediction.
I'd agree except the part that they said meg did NOT give an excellent testimony. It was reported that her story didn't match her team's, she admitted to lying publicly about certain aspects of the case and then later was exposed to have left details out of the testimony which were later expounded upon and confirmed by kelsey later.

They also had a crime scene that can't be used as evidence because the cops/detective didn't do their job properly, and a police report that was exposed as incorrect years ago.

You're right, but with all that's happened leading up to kelsey's testimony, it ended up being a very crucial testimony to the case and she went in the opposite direction of what the prosecution was hoping.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
0fc3e4c65fbcb18796b4ad81940fa0d0.png

I was just saying this, I didnt know they were still suing Meg and she got a baby on the way by dude :ohhh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I'd agree except the part that they said meg did NOT give an excellent testimony. It was reported that her story didn't match her team's, she admitted to lying publicly about certain aspects of the case and then later was exposed to have left details out of the testimony which were later expounded upon and confirmed by kelsey later.

They also had a crime scene that can't be used as evidence because the cops/detective didn't do their job properly, and a police report that was exposed as incorrect years ago.

You're right, but with all that's happened leading up to kelsey's testimony, it ended up being a very crucial testimony to the case and she went in the opposite direction of what the prosecution was hoping.

Excellent is hyperbolic by me. Does the jury know about her statements to the media? Was that admissible on the cross? Did she fold on the cross? That would be, for me, where I thought there would have been a lot of noise, but I haven't seen that coverage.

Eyewitness testimony and police testimony should do it. If the jury goes longer than two days, there's going to be mixed verdict/not guilty/hung jury.

Defense is going to call no one, and be done in less than a day.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Apparently her husband is someone from Meg's old label, the Crawford dude label. The same Crawford that pulled in J Prince to help him with his dispute with Meg and Roc Nation.

Prosecution focused on Tory being the one pulling Kelsey's strings.........what if it's really J Prince. Meg was talkin real wreckless about him/Crawford :ohhh:

This is J Prince's final fukk you to Meg, by fukking up this case.

Case solved :mjlol:
I actually think this isn't far fetched. This has J. Prince written all over it tbh

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Excellent is hyperbolic by me. Does the jury know about her statements to the media? Was that admissible on the cross? Did she fold on the cross? That would be, for me, where I thought there would have been a lot of noise, but I haven't seen that coverage.
Yeah the one of the very first things that happened is that they addressed meg's statements to the media and had her confirm or deny them. The biggest headline was that she lied to gayle king, and that she did have an intimate relationship with tory, and then secondly her account of the crime scene and the events of the shooting didn't match the prosecutions, thirdly her describing the crime didn't make scientific sense, it's unclear if her back was turned (even tho it hit the back of her foot), said she didnt see kelsey despite her having GSR on her and tory would have shot her at an unlikely angle for his height. Last but not least she left out the fact that her and kelsey had an argument, but that's because she was already lying previously about her and tory having an intimate relationship, because that gives kelsey a motive.

So yeah, shyt crazy. I'm still under the belief that anything can happen and tory may go to jail anyway, but the prosecution went from a layup case to holding on for dear fukking life :dead:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Yeah the one of the very first things that happened is that they addressed meg's statements to the media and had her confirm or deny them. The biggest headline was that she lied to gayle king, and that she did have an intimate relationship with tory, and then secondly her account of the crime scene and the events of the shooting didn't match the prosecutions, thirdly her describing the crime didn't make scientific sense, it's unclear if her back was turned (even tho it hit the back of her foot), said she didnt see kelsey despite her having GSR on her and tory would have shot her at an unlikely angle for his height. Last but not least she left out the fact that her and kelsey had an argument, but that's because she was already lying previously about her and tory having an intimate relationship, because that gives kelsey a motive.

So yeah, shyt crazy. I'm still under the belief that anything can happen and tory may go to jail anyway, but the prosecution went from a layup case to holding on for dear fukking life :dead:
This case is gonna get thrown out. The lack of evidence in this shyt is just wild..