The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yo yall still denying she got shot at all still. Wow
I don't know this, honestly.

to be shot in your feet vs a ricochet is two different things. Thats why I'm bothered. The physics are just super weird to say you were shot in both your feet. BOTH.

Do yall know how hard it is to do that?

I get shrapnel.

TO be directly shot in both feet? Thats...kinda unreal.

And for there to be no real evidence of recovery like that????

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I believed Meg when it went down, only because I didn’t think anyone would be stupid enough to lie about something that serious knowing it would eventually play out in court which would in turn make l them look ridiculously dumb

Especially when the whole shyt could have been swept under a rug

But oh boy… that might actually be what happened

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Witnesses become uncooperative on the stand all the time

I was in present in a homicide trial, which was for a friend of mine who was murdered, which wasn't funny, but the part that was:

An OG present for a gang shooting, that targeted his family home, gave statements to the gang detective. it's not snitching, he was just acknowledging that it was rival gangsters, it was recorded

A few years later, he testifies for the prosecution, and DENIES what is clearly him on the tape, in a typical OG way

"nah, nah, that ain't me, that don't even sound like me, see I had a medical condition around that time"

Dude had to be 50 years old, with a job, and everything, and made a fool of himself, but he stuck to his code lol I was on the verge of just breaking out in laughter, it was so comical. He was on tape saying his name. His address. His sons name. The date and time.

They didn't really even need him, they were just laying the foundation for a gang feud that led to multiple killings, my boys included.