Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Why is this shyt even going to trial? Whoever's fingerprints are on the gun shot her ain't it that clear cut or am I missing something?:picard:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lmaooo at who y’all think shot her. The one that wants full immunity.

Y’all nikkas is playing dumb as shyt. :dead:
They not giving someone full immunity in a prosecution case where they are trying to prosecute someone for shooting someone and somebody else allegedly did it yall
why this thread even this long?:gucci: how the hell she get shot close range in the foot and she twerking the next day?
you still doing the she didn’t get shot shyt when it’s on record she got shot?

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
how did the hospital have NO bullet fragments from her foot if she “got shot”??? How is she dancing “alllll up in the videos” a few days later IF she “got shot”??? :snoop::wtf::palm::palm:
This whole thing is just a fukkery overload of “he said she said” & it’s getting thrown out BECAUSE OF the drunken fukkery OR he’s getting off 100%.
Then Megans comments about “I wish he would have killed me so I don’t have to go thru this….” :dahell::dahell:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
They not giving someone full immunity in a prosecution case where they are trying to prosecute someone for shooting someone and somebody else allegedly did it yall

you still doing the she didn’t get shot shyt when it’s on record she got shot?
Which is why she plead the 5th… Are nikkas this dense on purpose?

At this point y’all nikkas are trolling.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps

tumblr_n9tr6aoAXP1ru8wc8o1_500.gif