Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
these fake ass codes man. Not saying it is the case with this one. But if Tory dont want to say it was Meg friend that shot her because of backlash he deserve double life for being a idiot
I said exactly this like a years ago. I said if it ends up being the friend that shot Meg and this dumb ass nikka ends up in jail because of some bullshyt code that doesn't even apply to him, he deserves it.

Actually had nikkas on this site trying to tell me he had a rap image to uphold, like that nikka don't also have a kid that need him.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I said exactly this like a years ago. I said if it ends up being the friend that shot Meg and this dumb ass nikka ends up in jail because of some bullshyt code that doesn't even apply to him, he deserves it.

Actually had nikkas on this site trying to tell me he had a rap image to uphold, like that nikka don't also have a kid that need him.
Makes no sense to not say her. The fact that he denies shooting her only leaves one person left to blame.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prosecutor using the “Super nikka” theory that’s been used by racists pigs (ie officer who killed Michael Brown). Black men are physically imposing, brutal, violent…shyt reads like some racist fan fiction leading up to the lynching of a black man
Tory is a super violent person though. There are plenty examples as well.

We got a lying violent midget vs a lying twerking alcoholic.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gun going off by accident is 1 thing, but somebody empytied the clip lmao
can't see kelsey doing that

leoc

All Star
Daps
If tory shot meg and meg and kelsey had no argument, why did meg and kelsey stop talking shortly after the incident? Im not saying it means kelsey shot her, but it appears there was some kind of argument between the two of them

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Not if Meg gets on the stand and says she saw him do it under oath. Then issa wrap

The lag in the legal system is the only reason there is any suspense at all.

It’s really nikkas on the internet living vicariously through Tory that thinks there is any debate about what happened.
:picard: Our future community leaders

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not if Meg gets on the stand and says she saw him do it under oath. Then issa wrap

The lag in the legal system is the only reason there is any suspense at all.

It’s really nikkas on the internet living vicariously through Tory that thinks there is any debate about what happened.
Most these nikkas have an imaginary vendetta against women

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
If the story don’t sound right who shot and emptied an entire clip from the gun Tory lanez had?
You mean the Gun Kelsey Had? or Tory... I dont know which one.

Either way, Saying nikkas got a Vendetta against women because they question what happen is some bytch ass shyt.