Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that's the most fukked up part. If breh was really innocent, then he just threw his life away and left his son out here over some trash street code.

:francis:

Ironically I feel like most people would have supported him if he got up there and said he took the gun from Kelsey after she shot Meg and emptied the magazine in the air so the gun couldn't be used again. He'd have a legion of manosphere dude ready to come to his defense.

"Tory didn't snitch, he rightfully held a woman accountable for her actions" that's what they'd be saying.

Right plus this wasn't even street shyt I don't even thinking snitching even applies to this

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I do not care what any of y’all think about me. That’s the difference breh. I troll and laugh on here all day and give no fukks what any of y’all think at all :ahh:

My life is beautiful. :ahh:

Same nikkas dissing me (not you) talking about they doordashing for extra money on Xmas eve :mjlol:

You think I take any of y’all serious? Lol.

U tried to play me bruh. I don't shyt on u.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
Was a fan long before any of all this. Breh is super talented and it's unfortunate his career was stunted. Outside of that I don't understand the amount of time people have spent invested.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Very close to what I said in the other thread.

Megan was keeping it cool, she only started getting upset when everyone was saying nobody shot her and Tory started to run with it.

A lot of social media/bloggers/incels were out there gassing up Tory and dude let the hype get to his head.

Really felt like they were going to settle before it got real ugly.

Folks got to learn to take the smaller L.

Additionally, what Slim Thug is saying is not about simping but smarts: you don't pull guns out for altercations with women unless you really need to drop somebody because your life is 100% on the line. That's because the court won't see it your way 99% of the time. It's unfair, sure, but that's why you got to be smart and composed to the point a gun should be the absolute last resort.

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Very close to what I said in the other thread.

Megan was keeping it cool, she only started getting upset when everyone was saying nobody shot her and Tory started to run with it.

A lot of social media/bloggers/incels were out there gassing up Tory and dude let the hype get to his head.

Really felt like they were going to settle before it got real ugly.

Folks got to learn to take the smaller L.

Additionally, it's not simping but smarts: you don't pull guns out for altercations with women unless you really need to drop somebody because your life is 100% on the line. That's because the court won't see it your way 99% of the time. It's unfair, sure, but that's why you got to be smart.
This

I rooted for Tory but man why do u need a gun going to Kylie Jenner house? A hot gun when u from another country is idiotic
Imo He clearly was doing that shyt to show off

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Except Tory didn’t say anything about the situation until Meg did her thing :mjlol: shyt crazy how this story has twisted so much.