Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Very close to what I said in the other thread.

Megan was keeping it cool, she only started getting upset when everyone was saying nobody shot her and Tory started to run with it.

A lot of social media/bloggers/incels were out there gassing up Tory and dude let the hype get to his head.

Really felt like they were going to settle before it got real ugly.

Folks got to learn to take the smaller L.

Additionally, it's not simping but smarts: you don't pull guns out for altercations with women unless you really need to drop somebody because your life is 100% on the line. That's because the court won't see it your way 99% of the time. It's unfair, sure, but that's why you got to be smart.
But this is a lie. She wasn't keeping it cool. That's the narrative SHE gave and people ran with. The truth is Tory didn't say a word before she started airing him out. They even pressed her about this in court and she couldn't provide proof.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Quashing the whole thing is better than having half stories leak.

You’re not making any sense here

I’m not making sense but you’re suggesting buddy is about to go sit in prison, possibly for a decade plus, because he refused to “snitch” on some broad he offered millions of dollars in hush money to….he sat in a trial for his life and listened to her give an hour plus statement detailing him shooting Meg, declined to even give his version of events….either he obviously is guilty or one of the dumbest muhfukkas walking the planet….in either event y’all look absolutely ridiculous still waiving these pom poms, arguing these ultimately worthless ass tangents :mjlol:

Y’all sign the appeal petition and donate money too? Free the guys man!

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:mjlol: You sound like Shapiro
Notice that all their go to talking points are things they actually can't prove. Its a theme with these people, all emotions.
I just keep looking for the damning evidence, and it goes back to 'but she was shot'. 'He paid blogs'.

This situation is bigger than a Tory Lanez, reasonable doubt is out the window and you can now book nikkas off he said she said.

Last edited:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This

I rooted for Tory but man why do u need a gun going to Kylie Jenner house? A hot gun when u from another country is idiotic
Imo He clearly was doing that shyt to show off

I said the same thing the other day to myself

Especially it being CALIFORNIA and you already had a record...there are so many things he could have done to avoid this. Now his life is ruined.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Notice that all their go to talking points are things they actually can't prove. Its a theme with these people, all emotions.
I just keep looking for the damning evidence, and it goes back to 'but she was shot'. 'He paid blogs'.

This situation is bigger than a Tory Lanez, reasonable doubt is out the window and you can now book nikkas off he said she said.
I don’t blame anyone that didn’t follow the case because you genuinely wouldn’t know:yeshrug: shyts foul.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Except Tory didn’t say anything about the situation until Meg did her thing :mjlol: shyt crazy how this story has twisted so much.
He was clearly feeding blogs that’s why most of these uncertified bloggers and net nerds were so biased towards him

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

The evidence shows he was GUILTY. 😱

Pray for Megan’s recovery 🙏🏽💝