Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Tory said he didn't do it. Witnesses saw both shooting. Kelsey is the one who lied on the stand and admitted to lying to the prosecution. So is there a reason to believe one over the other? Or should both be hit with charges for firing a gun?
Tory said Kelsey didn’t do it either :leon:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I'm gonna repeat this very simply, again for you:

1. We have 5 shots to account for
  2. Tory didn't shoot all those bullets
  3. The eye witness, that was the defense's witness, said kelsey looked to have the gun before Tory and fired a shot
  4. we do not know which shot hit meg because of this
  5. Kelsey doesn't know either so she presumes -- well tory shot more so it must be him
all that bribery shyt is just him trying to quell a toxic situation and I dont care for it. He wasn't indicted on that nor is there any real relevancy to it, IMO.

Remember, he exposed a fukking triangle trade of vagina in that car and thats the entire reason they were fighting

He was willing to pay MILLIONS IN DOLLARS IN CASH BRIBES to quell a “toxic situation” huh :jbhmm:… he got caught fukking two friends so he was just willing to chalk up MILLIONS of dollars to the game huh? just like when he apologized to Meg the next day… it was because of that same “toxic situation”….one side of that situation was immediately texting third parties saying very specifically that Tory shot Megan immediately after it happened and giving 80 minutes of vivid detail about how Tory shot Megan to the prosecution just recently…the other side of that situation was offering MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in hush money (and funny enough, several witnesses either ended up conveniently missing or making futile attempts to change testimony), making apologies immediately after the shooting, saying definitively that Kelsey didn’t shoot Meg, and refusing to take the stand to make their case of what happened in court when afforded the opportunity

You say we don’t which shots hit Meg, but the behaviors of all parties involved sure seem to point to them knowing good and goddamn well which ones did ….the trial is over and that legal judgment has been made…they tried to muddy up the waters best they could and make the case for technical “reasonable doubt” and those deposits have been flatly rejected ….so spare all this amateur defense attorney Bullshyt…Occam’s Razor points to a fairly obvious direction

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The jurors heard how calm she sounded during her initial recollection of events byke in September that they decided to go ahead with that one

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He was willing to pay MILLIONS IN DOLLARS IN CASH BRIBES to quell a “toxic situation” huh :jbhmm:… he got caught fukking two friends so he was just willing to chalk up MILLIONS of dollars to the game huh? just like when he apologized to Meg the next day… it was because of that same “toxic situation”….one side of that situation was immediately texting third parties saying very specifically that Tory shot Megan immediately after it happened and giving 80 minutes of vivid detail about how Tory shot Megan to the prosecution just recently…the other side of that situation was offering MILLIONS OF DOLLARS in hush money (and funny enough, several witnesses either ended up conveniently missing or making futile attempts to change testimony), making apologies immediately after the shooting, saying definitively that Kelsey didn’t shoot Meg, and refusing to take the stand to make their case of what happened in court when afforded the opportunity

You say we don’t which shots hit Meg, but the behaviors of all parties involved sure seem to point to them knowing good and goddamn well which ones did ….the trial is over and that legal judgment has been made…they tried to muddy up the waters best they could and make the case for technical “reasonable doubt” and those deposits have been flatly rejected ….so spare all this amateur defense attorney Bullshyt…Occam’s Razor points to a fairly obvious direction

Fam, do you not realize that Kelsey AND Meg LIED about fighting each other ON THE STAND?

NONE of them wanted to talk about this you fukking idiot.

UNTIL the 3rd party witness spoke, there would be NO confirmation KELSEY AND MEG WERE FIGHTING. THEY OMITTED THE ENTIRE REASON A GUN GOT PULLED!

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Fam, do you not realize that Kelsey AND Meg LIED about fighting each other ON THE STAND?

NONE of them wanted to talk about this you fukking idiot.

UNTIL the 3rd party witness spoke, there would be NO confirmation KELSEY AND MEG WERE FIGHTING. THEY OMITTED THE ENTIRE REASON A GUN GOT PULLED!

:mjlol:
If the trial was about whether or not them hoes was fighting maybe that would’ve mattered, but it wasn’t and it didn’t…and we got that young guilty on all charges verdict quick fast after a couple hours of deliberation … this shyt was easy work for the prosecution, boy didn’t I just say leave that silly armchair defense attorney bullshyt alone…that’s finished and done with…I’m appealing to your common sense here…what innocent individual is dishing out millions of dollars in bribe hush money, apologizing to a person they’re accused to shooting, absolving the only other person who could have did it publicly, and declining to even fight for their freedom by giving their recollection of events in court?

You don’t see how ridiculous this whole thing coming down to Tory refusing to “snitch” on a person he offered a million dollars in hush money to is?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol:
If the trial was about whether or not them hoes was fighting maybe that would’ve mattered, but it wasn’t and it didn’t…and we got that young guilty on all charges verdict quick fast after a couple hours of deliberation … this shyt was easy work for the prosecution, boy didn’t I just say leave that silly armchair defense attorney bullshyt alone…that’s finished and done with…I’m appealing to your common sense here…what innocent individual is dishing out millions of dollars in bribe hush money, apologizing to a person they’re accused to shooting, absolving the only other person who could have did it publicly, and declining to even fight for their freedom by giving their recollection of events in court?

You don’t see how ridiculous this whole thing coming down to Tory refusing to “snitch” on a person he offered a million dollars in hush money to is?
Quashing the whole thing is better than having half stories leak.

You’re not making any sense here

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You’ve been on here since the verdict bro. Xmas Eve and today.

And you’re gonna talk to your theorist about it Monday.

No I haven't u probably have more posts than me today u nikkas always tryna be funny. Cut the corny shyt. Tryna come at me for going to therapy? Maybe u need a therapist u the one who be gay trolling online to a bunch of strangers. The shyt I post on here won't make nikkas think imma weirdo in real life if they seen it. U can't say the same shyt.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
No I haven't u probably have more posts than me today u nikkas always tryna be funny. Cut the corny shyt. Tryna come at me for going to therapy? Maybe u need a therapist u the one who be gay trolling online to a bunch of strangers. The shyt I post on here won't make nikkas think imma weirdo in real life if they seen it. U can't say the same shyt.
I do not care what any of y’all think about me. That’s the difference breh. I troll and laugh on here all day and give no fukks what any of y’all think at all :ahh:

My life is beautiful. :ahh:

Same nikkas dissing me (not you) talking about they doordashing for extra money on Xmas eve :mjlol:

You think I take any of y’all serious? Lol.