Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
tory didn't want to implicate ANYONE. Thats why he shut down the "that didn't happen" part

You can't have it both ways

So your theory is that Tory didn’t shoot her, it was actually Kelsey…and he was charged, sat and watched an entire trial for his freedom that included testimony and statements from Kelsey that not only did Tory shoot her but also offered million dollar bribes to Kelsey and others to keep it quiet, refused the opportunity to plainly state his version of events, was convicted of all charges…..but he’s actually innocent and is willing to go sit in prison for years in the prime of his life and career, because he doesn’t want to “snitch” on some broad he was casually smashing whose statements and testimony plainly incriminated him?

All of this is just Tory “keeping it real” and not “snitching” in the face of being framed and unjustly imprisoned for years?

:russ:

Man I will never understand what random hold Tory fukking Lanez has on you nikkas minds and common sense…this shyt is befuddling

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This whole “Roc Nation is behind this!!!” Conspiracy is stupid as fukk and makes Tory look all the more guilty.

If I was him i’d tell everybody in the family to STOP talking. PERIOD. Stop talking about Roc Nation, stop talking about the media, stop TALKING.

They’re making him look like a desperate lunatic grasping at straws.

File the appeal and STFU. Tory’s public antics and statements arguably helped damage his reputation and made it look EXTREMELY possible he could be the trigger man leading up to the first trial. Why repeat past mistakes?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So your theory is that Tory didn’t shoot her, it was actually Kelsey…and he was charged, sat and watched an entire trial for his freedom that included testimony and statements from Kelsey that not only did Tory shoot her but also offered million dollar bribes to Kelsey and others to keep it quiet, refused the opportunity to plainly state his version of events, was convicted of all charges…..but he’s actually innocent and is willing to go sit in prison for years in the prime of his life and career, because he doesn’t want to “snitch” on some broad he was casually smashing whose statements and testimony plainly incriminated him?

All of this is just Tory “keeping it real” and not “snitching” in the face of being framed and unjustly imprisoned for years?

:russ:

Man I will never understand what random hold Tory fukking Lanez has on you nikkas minds and common sense…this shyt is befuddling

I'm gonna repeat this very simply, again for you:

1. We have 5 shots to account for
  2. Tory didn't shoot all those bullets
  3. The eye witness, that was the defense's witness, said kelsey looked to have the gun before Tory and fired a shot
  4. we do not know which shot hit meg because of this
  5. Kelsey doesn't know either so she presumes -- well tory shot more so it must be him
all that bribery shyt is just him trying to quell a toxic situation and I dont care for it. He wasn't indicted on that nor is there any real relevancy to it, IMO.

Remember, he exposed a fukking triangle trade of vagina in that car and thats the entire reason they were fighting

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Assault with a firearm is shooting someone.

nope its any personal use of a firm arm with basically non specific harm

even if he fired it to get meg to "comply" with an order like..."stop fighting" thats enough to be convicted even if you shoot in the air

The “application of force” means any harmful or offensive touching. As stated above, it's important to remember that PC 245(a)(2) does not require the touching to cause any type of physical injury.

We don't know who shot Meg.

@Matt504 @spliz

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
nope its any personal use of a firm arm with basically non specific harm

even if he fired it to get meg to "comply" with an order like..."stop fighting" thats enough to be convicted even if you shoot in the air

The “application of force” means any harmful or offensive touching. As stated above, it's important to remember that PC 245(a)(2) does not require the touching to cause any type of physical injury.

We don't know who shot Meg.

@Matt504 @spliz
:huhldup:How is that assault.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This whole “Roc Nation is behind this!!!” Conspiracy is stupid as fukk and makes Tory look all the more guilty.

If I was him i’d tell everybody in the family to STOP talking. PERIOD. Stop talking about Roc Nation, stop talking about the media, stop TALKING.

They’re making him look like a desperate lunatic grasping at straws.

File the appeal and STFU. Tory’s public antics and statements arguably helped damage his reputation and made it look EXTREMELY possible he could be the trigger man leading up to the first trial. Why repeat past mistakes?

:damn:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna repeat this very simply, again for you:

1. We have 5 shots to account for
  2. Tory didn't shoot all those bullets
  3. The eye witness, that was the defense's witness, said kelsey looked to have the gun before Tory and fired a shot
  4. we do not know which shot hit meg because of this
  5. Kelsey doesn't know either so she presumes -- well tory shot more so it must be him
all that bribery shyt is just him trying to quell a toxic situation and I dont care for it. He wasn't indicted on that nor is there any real relevancy to it, IMO.

Remember, he exposed a fukking triangle trade of vagina in that car and thats the entire reason they were fighting
Are you home alone bro?

Do Indians celebrate christmas?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Kelsey said she didn’t do it. She said that on the stand too :manny:

Kelsey said Tory did it bro :manny:
Tory said he didn't do it. Witnesses saw both shooting. Kelsey is the one who lied on the stand and admitted to lying to the prosecution. So is there a reason to believe one over the other? Or should both be hit with charges for firing a gun?