Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I’m not gonna lie nikkas be tryna get off on heads but u really exposing yaself wit tweets like this :russ:

How come a guy thinkin believing Meg was shot by Kelsey means u an incel? Are nikkas only sayin they believe wat women say cuz they be fukkin?

Be a master of ya domain fellas :blessed:
That nikka eats dikk for breakfast. Pay him no mind.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Remember, when Tory is arrested, police body cam footage allegedly have him saying:

"I was trying to protect my girl"

...PROTECT HER...FROM WHAT? KELSEY SHOOTING AT MEG?

This is what people keep missing.

Tory's first defense lawyer literally said this in court!

WWboBj4.png

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Remember, when Tory is arrested, police body cam footage allegedly have him saying:

"I was trying to protect my girl"

...PROTECT HER...FROM WHAT? KELSEY SHOOTING AT MEG?

This is what people keep missing.

Tory's first defense lawyer literally said this in court!

WWboBj4.png

he could've been trying to protect kelsey by shooting at meg because meg was putting the beats on her alone. if we cant use the apology then we cant use that statement either because they're both out of context

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
he could've been trying to protect kelsey by shooting at meg because meg was putting the beats on her alone. if we cant use the apology then we cant use that statement either because they're both out of context

This is also plausible... unless you want to believe kelsey is shooting at meg, then tory asks "hey is it my turn" and kelsey just gives the gun to shoot at Meg?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Black women truly hate black men with this by going so hard like this a relative. How you twerk two weeks later after you get shot? Pedos do less time than this. White boys rape and get slap on the wrist. If he guilty, 20 years is so excessive. Harlot still out here pushing poison to young girls.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not invested in none of this BS but why are people acting as if the legal system isn't crooked? We will never really know what happened that night.