Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This is facts as well. If he DIDN'T shoot her he played himself by not just saying his side.
Yeah that's the most fukked up part. If breh was really innocent, then he just threw his life away and left his son out here over some trash street code.

:francis:

Ironically I feel like most people would have supported him if he got up there and said he took the gun from Kelsey after she shot Meg and emptied the magazine in the air so the gun couldn't be used again. He'd have a legion of manosphere dude ready to come to his defense.

"Tory didn't snitch, he rightfully held a woman accountable for her actions" that's what they'd be saying.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He did tho
Also said on his social media account “that’s not true” when someone said Kelsey shot meg
Y’all tryna add nuisance and shyt when all this shyt happened
thats not an apology for what you think

He caused them to argue and fight in the middle of the street. Eye witness = I saw kelsey shoot first

You can't just ignore everything I'm saying here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Given the verdict sounds like she proved it :francis:
Happy holidays gang
She didn't prove who shot her

This only proved tory shot any of the 5 rounds.

It doesn't say which ones hit meg nor does it account for the ones kelsey shot

If kelsey got the gun first, per the eye witness, then how did tory get the gun if not through a struggle?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You talking about everything but the actual crime committed to make Tory look like the victim lol. Tory is not an innocent man, this is not the hill to die on. Folks care about this case cuz it involves 2 famous people. It's a circus.

Nothing about Tory's character tells me he would not tell the truth in a case this serious. If someone else shot at Meg, he would have said so to save himself. The truth is he shot at Meg's feet and he hoped he could muddy the waters enough to make the jury think he may have not done it.
Kelsey fired the weapon first, per the same eye witness saying tory shot the remaining rounds

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah that's the most fukked up part. If breh was really innocent, then he just threw his life away and left his son out here over some trash street code.

Ironically I feel like most people would have supported him if he got up there and said he took the gun from Kelsey after she shot Meg and emptied the magazine in the air so the gun couldn't be used again. He'd have a legion of manosphere dude ready to come to his defense.

"Tory didn't snitch, he rightfully held a woman accountable for her actions" that's what they'd be saying.
U def right.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
FktDQuoXkAA2mRR

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Torey said that didn’t happen