Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The most likely thing that happened was Meg and Kelsey was fighting. Tory trying to break it up shots recklessly Meg gets hit by mistake. The reality is they made an accidental shooting into ab assault case

They jumped her after she was hit and threw her in the truck

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Bigger than ever or about the same. Tory Lanez ain't popping like that for their to be a big bykelash against her
Industry wise I believe she will be blackballed. She doesn’t have that corporate Lizzo appeal. Even though they tried with the She Hulk move.

It’s not like she can make female empowerment music when her lyrics are about being a thot. Trying to spin this into some motivational shyt will only turn out corny and lackluster

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think Meg will end up bigger than before, she will move on from rap, into something else, like a Rihanna. Ever since I saw that op ed she wrote, or had written in the Times, she's savvy, she wants more than to be a rap artist.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Breh stop engaging wit these lame ass dap fishing nikkas

Enjoy the holiday it’s jus finna be dweebs on here trollin
Embarrassing yourself in another thread I see :mjlol: i told you about that low intellect getting you nowhere in life ..you’ll learn one day just like Tory did

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Embarrassing yourself in another thread I see :mjlol: i told you about that low intellect getting you nowhere in life ..you’ll learn one day just like Tory did
tbh bra I ain’t see u quote me I don’t be reading your posts

U be foolin online

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
tbh bra I ain’t see u quote me I don’t be reading your posts
But you just read my post …that I just posted and responded in less than 10 minutes …just like you did all of my previous posts ..again this is the kind of shyt I be talking about when I say being low intellect will get you nowhere kid it’s only a pathway to embarrassment :francis:

Remember…….

Intelligence >>>>

Trust me ..you’ll go further in life

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Bigger than ever or about the same. Tory Lanez ain't popping like that for their to be a big bykelash against her

Industry wise I believe she will be blackballed. She doesn’t have that corporate Lizzo appeal. Even though they tried with the She Hulk move.

It’s not like she can make female empowerment music when her lyrics are about being a thot. Trying to spin this into some motivational shyt will only turn out corny and lackluster

Blackballed? At one point Tory was, not sure how Meg will be since she’s got a big following.

wordsbymj

aka percy miracles
Daps

She’s been in 3 TV shows, in the middle of this legal dispute she signed a Netflix deal, separately they announced they’re developing a comedy series for her and they’ve teased that she might be in the next season of Stranger Things or doing something with Stranger Things like last month.

If that’s blackballed then sign me up

:russ:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I'm not saying he pulled out a gun simply because of the music argument, but it was part of their argument/fight, and I'm sure that added fuel to the fire. Especially considering they're all intoxicated

What did Meg lie about on the stand related to the shooting? Her lying about sleeping with Tory or not is of no consequence to the trial. I'm not saying she didn't lie, but I don't recall Meg being caught in a lie about the shooting on the stand, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Kelsey's entire testimony is flawed because her story changed too many times, but the jury got to hear her original testimony where she pointed at Tory Lanez as the shooter. That holds a lot of weight.

The witness also said they saw Tory shooting a gun but didn't see him taking a gun away from either of the two women but did say he saw the woman shoot first, which is weird, unless there were two guns. Regardless, Tory would still be convicted based off eyewitness testimony and physical evidence.

He was convicted of: Discharging a firearm (multiple witnesses say he did) , assault with automatic weapon (again, multiple witnesses and testimony say he did), and carrying a loaded unregistered firearm (regardless if it was his or not, he was in possession of it). All those three things were proven beyond a reasonable doubt imo.
She said she didn’t see who shot her…..

None of that shyt was proven beyond reasonable doubt.

I really don’t know why Splitz fighting the good fight. nikka wasting his time :pachaha:

They Jammed that little nikka up on some bullshyt. He got to take the L for that(despite it being some bullshyt). Can’t trust these broads with your life. They going to look out for each other. Your ass going in the bushes.

You young nikkas better let this be a lesson.