Official Top Gun: Maverick Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Damn. We always wondered if there would be some type of sequel back in the 80's but Tom just kept blowing up back then. He didn't do a lot of sequels originally. This was the Biggest Hit of 1986 and it only had a 15 Million Budget back then. I thought it looked straight especially bringing Tom and Val back. Definitely several homage shots from the original. It's crazy, this movie has been rumored for a very long time. Tony even passed away during that time. I like how they made the theme sound like that in the trailer. Brought me back. That Nintendo game was so hard to land, lol.

InfatuatedWhisperedLangur-small.gif

Top_Gun_Title.gif

220px-Top_Gun_Movie.jpg

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Damn. We always wondered if there would be some type of sequel back in the 80's but Tom just kept blowing up back then. He didn't do a lot of sequels originally. This was the Biggest Hit of 1986 and it only had a 15 Million Budget back then. I thought it looked straight especially bringing Tom and Val back. Definitely several homage shots from the original. It's crazy, this movie has been rumored for a very long time. Tony even passed away during that time. I like how they made the theme sound like that in the trailer. Brought me back. That Nintendo game was so hard to land, lol.

Top_Gun_Title.gif

220px-Top_Gun_Movie.jpg

Just looking at that fukking game pisses me off. I could never land that bytch, So I would quit and start playing breakthru

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like theyre doing the same scenes they had in the first movie.

The volleyball scene and the one in the bar.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Initial reports said no but to me the shots in the trailer appear filmed to let the audience know he's doing it for real. He's a goofy dude but I do give him props on insisting on authenticity. Something tells me if he had to CGI the flying that he would've turned down the role or they would've re-written it so he wouldn't have flying scenes.

I mean this dude got the movie to fire their insurance company when Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol wouldn't insure him to run on the side of that skyscraper.

Something tells me he found a way to actually fly that damn jet.

They most likely cgi'd his face on a pilot or had him in a simulator and cgi'd the surroundings. You know how much training it takes to fly a military grade jet without crashing that bytch. That aint no 2 engine cesna shyt you can go to your local flight school to learn.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland

Top_Gun_Title.gif

220px-Top_Gun_Movie.jpg

Man that was the hardest game ever LOL

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This looks like hot shyt. :hhh:

I don't even know what y'all are talking about.

The dialogue. :mjlol:
Tom cruise looks old as dirt.

I loved Top Gun when I was a kid, but when you think about it that movie did not make sense.