Official Top Gun: Maverick Thread

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Great movie and best I've seen all year.. This shyt made dogfighting look like some shyt out a horror movie:wtf:

The damn moves we’re straight out some video game shyt but it was legit tho :damn:
Gonna watch again either tomorrow or this weekend
shyt was a classic had no business being this good

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Absolute top notch movie, I need this on 4K Blu immediately. Only drawback in loud ass peeps in the theater, I love our people but sometimes we be doing too much. Got a few sisters a few rows back from where I seated loud as fukk throughout the whole movie, yelling (Yasssss!!!!!) , screaming, carrying on a convo, etc. Loudest ones in the whole theater for no reason at all. I see now why some folks just skip the theater and wait for the home release.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I am a huge fan of the original so it probably would be unfair to compare. This was really good and very engaging though. The fighter pilot scenes and practices really were intense. I still think the first one is the best overall but the action scenes in this one are better. 8.5/10

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Man y'all reviews got a nikka readyt to see this 😮

bytch I done already raided the candy bar at the office and took a ziplock bag of shyt 😂

I booked tickets for this no cap comedy shyt tomorrow with wifey and had to book tickets to see this on Saturday instead but I'm ready right now I know that bytch gone be too fie 🔥🔥🔥

I'll be back once I catch up

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I’m glad it’s not trash but I have no interest in seeing this in the theater. Imma peep soon as it’s on the innanets doe
I honestly think you will regret not seeing it on the big screen. You can tell they made it for the IMAX screen. I saw it in Dolby and still feel like I didn't get the full effect of it. Probably going to see it again in IMAX so I can get the experience.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
awesome movie....got giddy as hell :dame: in the beginning when they played the classic themes

when ice dies :mjcry:...it was also :sadcam: how they included Val's real condition in the film.

anyone else thought he was gonna go ethan hunt on our asses when they were scoping out the hangar?

:whoo: those dog fights