Official Top Gun: Maverick Thread

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Not a fan of the first one and didn’t plan on seeing this. But the old man wants to see it and is pretty insistent. So it’s happening. So if it must happen it’ll be in an alamo
Was watching the original few nights ago for first time in years. Like maybe 20 yrs lol. It held up, was never the biggest fan either but i will peep this, probably next week tho. Hope you like it.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Was watching the original few nights ago for first time in years. Like maybe 20 yrs lol. It held up, was never the biggest fan either but i will peep this, probably next week tho. Hope you like it.
Me too. Watched the first one last year on a movie night and i just wasn’t feeling it. Movie looks great. Sounds great. But it really felt like a long music video with little shyt I should care about. Hopefully this one works for me

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Me too. Watched the first one last year on a movie night and i just wasn’t feeling it. Movie looks great. Sounds great. But it really felt like a long music video with little shyt I should care about. Hopefully this one works for me
Not saying you guys don't have a right to not like the original but it just sounds wild to someone like me who watched it weekly for years. It like hearing someone say they didn't like The Karate Kid or Back to Future. It's one of those movies!

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Not saying you guys don't have a right to not like the original but it just sounds wild to someone like me who watched it weekly for years. It like hearing someone say they didn't like The Karate Kid or Back to Future. It's one of those movies!
I used to watch top gun all the time as a kid. As i got older it was just one if those movies i never had in my top 80s flicks. KK and BTTF tho are. :manny:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See this in 4DX if you can:banderas:
Lawrence got drafted top 5:obama:
My man from Sherman’s Showcase/Southside was great:myman:
Never been to 4dx, but the theater closest to me only has the first 2 rows available. Is the seating all the way to the screen like a traditional theater or is there some space? I don’t want to be looking up at the screen for 2 hours.