Official Tom Clancy's Without Remorse Thread

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
he’s the go to guy for the big screen, while Anthony Mackie is kind of the go to guy at the straight to dvd/Netflix type of level if that makes sense. Therefore, you see these two on everything.

I like Mackie though. With MBJ, I’m not even the type to critique actors, but he’s noticeably bad. He was better as a child actor.

Aldis Hodge is underrated as well , I like the show that he’s on City on a Hill .

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
he’s the go to guy for the big screen, while Anthony Mackie is kind of the go to guy at the straight to dvd/Netflix type of level if that makes sense. Therefore, you see these two on everything.

I like Mackie though. With MBJ, I’m not even the type to critique actors, but he’s noticeably bad. He was better as a child actor.

What about John David Washington??

He can be an action star

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'd say it's the clear winner out of the group. It doesn't have the quippy assemble cast of teammates thing going on like 6 Underground and Old Guard (to a lesser extent).. more like a Without Remorse tone with a Project Power man/kid duo element. But the acting, action, and suspense in Extraction is the best out of all of them imo.

Hemsworth, the two indian kids, and this one guy who goes toe-to-toe with Hemsworth all held it down. And the set pieces/violence >>>*

Extraction is the best action flick on Netflix. I've watched it multiple times.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just finished this. It was a ok movie. If this had been released in theaters and there wasn't a pandemic, I think it would be a box office bomb. Primary reason I watched it was because of Jordan even though I'm not really a fan of his but I like to support black actors in prominent movies.
Doubt I'll watch it again though. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not bad. Lot of twists and turns but that's what expect in a spy movie :ehh: MJB is a movie star though, doesn't need to be Denzel or Sidney, so acknowledge him.

Saw Perd Hapley and Caesar from Spartacus :gladbron:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
bro was just chilling at the bottom of the river:stopitslime:

02Tz2jr.png
I said the same shyt :mjlol:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
This shyt was decent my nikka

Lil nikka from the wire getting it in

Yall gotta give the new action nikkas a chance bruh lol

The old days aint coming back

When the last time they let a nikka come thru like jean claude in his prime lol cracker use to shoot shyt up kick n chop a few nikkas and still find the time to fukk a hoe in 90 mins

The good ol days