Official Tom Clancy's Without Remorse Thread

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
i thought michael b's acting was solid. which is why i feel bad for him cause clancy's editing is so bad. certain things like how did she get to the other building in a blink of an eye? how did he get in that car? just skips entire necessary details. like people are the flash.

people are saying it felt rush.....because it was. they butchered the editing.

them
Boys hopped in a red van and dipped in the middle of an all out war ,

MBJ hopped in the ambulance and dipped like nothing ever happened

:mjlol:meanwhile we know that in case of a situation like that they’d seal the entire area .

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
bro was just chilling at the bottom of the river:stopitslime:

02Tz2jr.png

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
Not bad, felt rushed near end though.

Could be a sequel, there is a mid credit scene

Edit: Rainbow 6 is the sequel lol didn't even know they were doing that film.

Could potentially have a ClancyVerse, I know Jack Ryan appears in the books

how the fuk they try to start a Rainbow 6 franchise and do it lowkey with no promotion? i swear i should be a studio exec.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This was a bad movie, I stand by my claims that I can't take MBJ seriously as an 'action hero' and the Rainbow 6 reveal which should have been a big moment felt flat and rushed
Yeah. Him and Jamie Foxx just don't do the action movie thing well. Django is Jamie's 1 exception. That being said, the script was trash. Utter trash.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
them
Boys hopped in a red van and dipped in the middle of an all out war ,

MBJ hopped in the ambulance and dipped like nothing ever happened

:mjlol:meanwhile we know that in case of a situation like that they’d seal the entire area .
BRUH.

how did that woman teleport across the street to kill the sniper? :wtf:

im sick and tired of clancy doing that shyt. and he keeps getting praised despite his garbage ass editing. clancyverse my ass. i only watched this cause michael b was in it and they said he nailed it which he did, next movies aint touching my harddrive. TRASH.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
BRUH.

how did that woman teleport across the street to kill the sniper? :wtf:

im sick and tired of clancy doing that shyt. and he keeps getting praised despite his garbage ass editing. clancyverse my ass. i only watched this cause michael b was in it and they said he nailed it which he did, next movies aint touching my harddrive. TRASH.

there were 3 snipers 2 across the street and one behind them in the same building. She ran down the hall and around to the apt the sniper was in. His apt was facing the hallway MBJ and them were pinned down in.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
there were 3 snipers 2 across the street and one behind them in the same building. .
someone was sniping down a hall? :wtf:

it wasnt a hall cause the view point of the kill was thru a window, yea thats how bad the editing was, you thought it was a hall. smh. no one snipes in the SAME building. that beats the purpose.

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell me about It. Are there no other young black actors out there these days? Like is he the best they can do?

he’s the go to guy for the big screen, while Anthony Mackie is kind of the go to guy at the straight to dvd/Netflix type of level if that makes sense. Therefore, you see these two on everything.

I like Mackie though. With MBJ, I’m not even the type to critique actors, but he’s noticeably bad. He was better as a child actor.