Official Tom Clancy's Without Remorse Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This movie didn’t deserve the hype Amazon doing for months. But obviously they only worried about their paper. shyt was entertaining but came across as a Netflix movie.

Disrespectful to Netflix

Extraction >

This wasn't bad though. It has its problems but it's a decent popcorn flick. I'll say it time and time again though, it's hard to believe MBJ peaked as an actor as a kid in The Wire and progressively got worse over time with more practicing/training, but somehow he's managed to do it, lol.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disrespectful to Netflix

Extraction >

This wasn't bad though. It has its problems but it's a decent popcorn flick. I'll say it time and time again though, it's hard to believe MBJ peaked as an actor as a kid in The Wire and progressively got worse over time with more practicing/training, but somehow he's managed to do it, lol.
Breh be fair you literally named one of the best movies Netflix dropped the last year. 90% of their latest movies make extraction look like The Godfather.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
6/10 :mjlol:lol I knew this wasn’t gonna live up to my standard , my girl took one look at the preview and said “ they’re trying to be like John Wick “

But all jokes aside I put it on while folding clothes and there were multiple part in the movie that had me scratching my head like “ y’all expect us to believe that”